Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
Krista S.
Channel, NL
Dawn is probably my favorite dish liquid of all time. However, I only buy whatever is cheaper. I am my mother's child after all. I do like the scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling after. It is one of those brands that you know it is good quality because it has been around for years.
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
We love dawn!!!!! Cuts grease and smells great! I love that you only have to use a little bit and it gets you so far!! Can get it at almost any grocery store and isn't too expensive!
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I love this stuff. Very affordable and gets the job done! Very neutral smell. Not too overpowering and not expensive!
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Maybe I’m a sucker for this one or it might be the picture of the ducky on the bottle. I like the fact that I don’t have to use a lot to wash my dishes. I lost track on the years I used this product. Never had an issue with it
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is the only dish soap we use anymore. We have tried several brands, but this one is tried and true.  It eliminates grease and stuck on residue, without becoming rough on our hands.  With two little kids in the house, we need to know our dishes are clean. This is the only brand we can count on every single time.  Smells great, available at nearly every store, and works well on dirty dishes. We also love to make our own jewelry cleaner and bathroom cleaners using this dish soap.  Great item to always have on hand.
Heather R.
Hands down best dish soap. I use this also for my plants to keep bugs from invading my garden. Best dish soap for grease little or large amounts. It's great for animals too in bathing them!! I won't buy other soap ever again!!
Antoniette T.
Marina, CA
This is the only soap I will use in my kitchen. With a dime drop on my sponge I can wash an entire sink full of dishes. I feel like you pay for the quality of this product. I recommend this to everyone.
Ronicka H.
This is the only dish soap I will use it fights through grease and all kinds of other stuff I actually use it all over the house when I mop clean the bathroom just about everywhere I think everyone should use dawn.
Alexis C.
I LOVE the scent of this soap. I would bathe myself in it if I could. It's an excellent dish soap. Probably one of he best. There are definitely cheaper liquids but this one has never done me wrong and I'm forever a number one fan!
Mesha B.
This will always be my favorite brand when it comes to dish soap. It has amazing properties and is worth the price. But more than it's original intended use, it works amazing with animals. During flea season I use this in combination with other household products to bath my dog without having to use harsh chemicals in flea shampoos and it works amazing!
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?