Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
Haley M.
Austin, TX
Cuts the grease, gets my dishes squeaky clean! Love how sudsy it gets, that I don't have to use too much, and that I can be confident everything is clean when I use it.
Tia K.
This is the only liquid dish soap my family uses. Not only is it great at cutting grease and cleaning dishes, it also can pull oil stains from clothing fairly easily.
Dayanira M.
Love that this product can really get rid of all those oils left behind in pots and pans with quick time. Would recommend this product to anyone and would buy again.
Sarah C.
Kent, OH
The original blue dawn dish soap is hands down the best thing to use for flea/ tick shampoo. It doesn't have a bunch of harmful chemicals so it's safe for animals.
Julie S.
David City , NE
Love how effective Dawn original is! And gentle. I used it to clean everything from my daily dishes, toy daughters bottles, toy makeup brushes. Everything comes out clean. Love that I can get it anywhere!
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Dawns original blue dishwashing liquid has so many handy uses that you get so much more than just a great dishwashing liquid that cleans the nastiest, baked on, greasy messes. I use it for a flea prevention/killer for our 4 legged furry family member, I also use it along with peroxide and baking soda to get any type of stain (even set in stains) out of clothes, or any type of material. I love how it can be so flexible/multitasking & whatever you use it for it does the job perfectly!! Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
Catherine V.
With how I do the dishes every day I am so joyful that I found Dawn dish soap. This product gets all of the grease off, it's highly within my price range, and it lasts me quite awhile. I am beyond happy that Dawn is not the brand that I am allergic too, and it doesn't clash with how sensitive my skin is. It can also be used to remove hair dye from your hands and some counters. I'm forever grateful for Dawn.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
This is a classic. It smells nice and cuts through grease and grime easily. It bubbles up nicely. It's my go-to dish soap. Super affordable and easy to find at any major retailer! I think dawn works better than the other brands I have tried. You use less product for the same amount of dishes so it saves you money in the long run!
Stephanie F.
Desoto, TX
Me encanta ese jabon es mi favorito y limpia muy bien los trastes y no los deja con grasa como suele pasar con otros desde que lo use no lo cambio por otro se volvio mi favorito
Crystal K.
Dawn is the only hand dishwashing soap I use. While growing up in remember my mother swearing by this product. Never knew what all the fuss was about until I was out on my own. Have tried many different types of soap and was always disappointed. I will never buy any other product again. I also love the fact that Dawn helps with animal cleaning.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?