Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
Sarah M.
I love this stuff! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment and so I wash all of my dishes by hand. A little bit of this goes a long way and gets my dishes sparkling clean. I also use this for cleaning my counters and I have even mixed it with vinegar to make an amazing shower cleaner. I love that it doesn't have any perfume smell as I have a sensitivity to those. I will never buy any other brand.
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
I love everything about this dish soap. I love how the company supports wild life and how this soap not only leaves my dishes looking extremely clean, it also works to help kill the stubborn fleas on my dogs during the spring when they are the worst. This dish soap has been a staple in my family for a long time and I love when they do the multi packs
Brandi P.
Gainesville, GA
Dawn is my go-to brand for dish washing liquid!! I love the smell of the original scent and a small amount creates a lot of bubbles so I love that!! When I catch it on sale and have a coupon I rack up!! I love how I can use dawn to clean a lot of different things also!! #1 Brand for sure!!
leigh D.
Newington, CT
Not only do I do my dishes with this I also have three Yorkies that have never had a flea in their life I give them a bath with this once a week their coats are shiny it kills fleas and ticks on contact definitely my number one go-to product for bathing my dogs and it does a pretty bang-up job on my dishes too
Adrianna H.
Statesboro, GA
I love this dish washing soap. Some dish washing soaps leave your hands really dry and rough, however this one leaves them so moisturized even after you're doing washing dishes. Not to mention how clean my dishes always turn out. I've always had washed my dishes so I love it.
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
I love the three pack! It has the duck on the label! I love the fact I can use this for my dishes, but also on my pets if needed! The scent is clean and smells like detergent should. Sometimes florals get a strange smell on dishes and so we avoid it. It’s a three generation product in this house. I use it. My mom uses it. My grandmother uses it. It’s also great for taking out grease stains in clothing as a pretreatment!
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
This is the only kind of dish soap that I use in my home! It is super sudsy, which I love in a soap, and it really does get grease off real quick! I normally buy the giant bottle from sams club and it lasts me a while. So the price is VERY good for the amount of product you get!
Devona M.
Dawn ditergent is perfect for washing my ducks. The ducks are always happy to see that im about to watch them with Dawn! DAWN is the best product in a merica for ducks that love to shower! i recommend using a spongebob with your dawn.
Mesha B.
This will always be my favorite brand when it comes to dish soap. It has amazing properties and is worth the price. But more than it's original intended use, it works amazing with animals. During flea season I use this in combination with other household products to bath my dog without having to use harsh chemicals in flea shampoos and it works amazing!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
If you've seen Dawn commercials you'll know they use this on animals that were in oil spills. It's gentle yet effective. I own 4 birds and this is great on their feathers when they get into mischief. Exactly why a duck on the label is very fitting.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?