Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
aye j.
Oceanside
My baby has very sensitive skin, I've times everything for baby sensitive skin. When I ran out of the yellow Johnson Johnson, this was the only one she didn't cry with when put on her but still she would have dry skin. (She has Eczema) I used Dawn dish soap they use to clean the ducks from grease oil. Well wasn't til 2 days I noticed her skin was looking better and felt softer as I was applying to her skin. Right after Shes out I coat her with aquaphor to keep that moisture lock in:) HAS to be the one with the little duck if your child has very sensitive skin
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I couldn't tell you how long my family has been using dawn. This is always our go to soap brand in the original scent. We prefer the original scent just because we don't really like the scented one, but that's totally personal preference. It does it's job, it cleans the dishes. It's soapy and works really good. Gets ride of greasy plastic plates with the help of either really hot water or jist a pump of soap on the plant or whatever you are cleaning.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is the only dish soap we use anymore. We have tried several brands, but this one is tried and true.  It eliminates grease and stuck on residue, without becoming rough on our hands.  With two little kids in the house, we need to know our dishes are clean. This is the only brand we can count on every single time.  Smells great, available at nearly every store, and works well on dirty dishes. We also love to make our own jewelry cleaner and bathroom cleaners using this dish soap.  Great item to always have on hand.
Danica J.
The best. I don't just use this for dishes...I have three lovely Sphynx cats who get filthy and need a gentle, animal friendly soap that cuts grease like it means business. Dawn original does it. There's a reason they use it to help animals who are victims of oil spill disasters! The scent is mild and it always gets the gunk and food off the dishes fast. I never buy anything else...the others are just adding bells and whistles that aren't needed.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Maybe I’m a sucker for this one or it might be the picture of the ducky on the bottle. I like the fact that I don’t have to use a lot to wash my dishes. I lost track on the years I used this product. Never had an issue with it
Lindsey C.
Dawn dish liquid will literally take out any stains you get in clothes from oil to blood to grease to food anything. It’s super delicate so you can wash dishes with it and not dry out your hands
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
My go to dish detergent though lately I feel like I have to use #mor to get the same effect. I don't know if its me. I still like the product but I go thru it faster.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Dawn is the best soap ever!!  Have you ever seen those infomercials about household cleaners that claim to remove grease and dirt in an instant?  This does just that!!  The other day I was cleaning a pyrex dish that I used to make bacon in the oven, GREASE CITY!  First I tried another brand of dishwash liquid and all it did was push the grease around.  I put a dab of Dawn and it cut the grease immediately!  I will never ever purchase any other dish was liquid other than Original Dawn.
Elise N.
Not only is this a great dish soap, it is also great at removing stains in clothing: just mix 1 part dish soap with 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and a few teaspoons of baking soda and mix it together until it forms a thick, foamy paste. Then scrub it onto the stain with an old toothbrush and let it sit for a few hours. I've gotten stains out with this combination that wouldn't come out with Oxiclean stain remover spray (which I usually use).
Mark L.
Syracuse
The only dish soap I will ever use. I’ve come to realize this product is well worth the price for a couple of reasons. First being, it lasts longer. I’ve tried cheaper brands, but I end up going through the cheaper brand soaps more often because it doesn’t last as long as the dawn. And my other reason is dawn cuts through grease. As a construction worker, I get dirty a lot. And often I do get oily as well. I find myself using this product to clean my hands because it does a better job than most hand soaps. Especially when I’m cooking with oil. Bottom line is this. Great product well worth the price. Dawn is the only way to go.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?