Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN #80 in Dish Soap

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
This is the only dish soap we use anymore. We have tried several brands, but this one is tried and true.  It eliminates grease and stuck on residue, without becoming rough on our hands.  With two little kids in the house, we need to know our dishes are clean. This is the only brand we can count on every single time.  Smells great, available at nearly every store, and works well on dirty dishes. We also love to make our own jewelry cleaner and bathroom cleaners using this dish soap.  Great item to always have on hand.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I couldn't tell you how long my family has been using dawn. This is always our go to soap brand in the original scent. We prefer the original scent just because we don't really like the scented one, but that's totally personal preference. It does it's job, it cleans the dishes. It's soapy and works really good. Gets ride of greasy plastic plates with the help of either really hot water or jist a pump of soap on the plant or whatever you are cleaning.
Danica J.
The best. I don't just use this for dishes...I have three lovely Sphynx cats who get filthy and need a gentle, animal friendly soap that cuts grease like it means business. Dawn original does it. There's a reason they use it to help animals who are victims of oil spill disasters! The scent is mild and it always gets the gunk and food off the dishes fast. I never buy anything else...the others are just adding bells and whistles that aren't needed.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Maybe I’m a sucker for this one or it might be the picture of the ducky on the bottle. I like the fact that I don’t have to use a lot to wash my dishes. I lost track on the years I used this product. Never had an issue with it
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
Blue Dawn dish soap is what I'd consider the industry standard. Aside from the traditional use of washing dishes, I frequently use it for washing my hands and specifically for removing oil and dirt from my nails before putting on polish or fake nails.
Lindsey C.
Dawn dish liquid will literally take out any stains you get in clothes from oil to blood to grease to food anything. It’s super delicate so you can wash dishes with it and not dry out your hands
Sarah C.
Kent, OH
The original blue dawn dish soap is hands down the best thing to use for flea/ tick shampoo. It doesn't have a bunch of harmful chemicals so it's safe for animals.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
My go to dish detergent though lately I feel like I have to use #mor to get the same effect. I don't know if its me. I still like the product but I go thru it faster.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Dawn is the best soap ever!!  Have you ever seen those infomercials about household cleaners that claim to remove grease and dirt in an instant?  This does just that!!  The other day I was cleaning a pyrex dish that I used to make bacon in the oven, GREASE CITY!  First I tried another brand of dishwash liquid and all it did was push the grease around.  I put a dab of Dawn and it cut the grease immediately!  I will never ever purchase any other dish was liquid other than Original Dawn.
Elise N.
Not only is this a great dish soap, it is also great at removing stains in clothing: just mix 1 part dish soap with 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and a few teaspoons of baking soda and mix it together until it forms a thick, foamy paste. Then scrub it onto the stain with an old toothbrush and let it sit for a few hours. I've gotten stains out with this combination that wouldn't come out with Oxiclean stain remover spray (which I usually use).
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?