BY DAWN

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom Scent - 25 oz see more...

Sophia V.
 remembered that we needed dishwashing liquid while I was at HD. I was skeptical when I saw the low price of this dishwashing liquid. As the bottle states, it is not concentrated. Our dishwasher does 95% of the dish washing in our home so I'm not very particular about dishwashing liquid. We mainly use it to just to soak an occasional pan so this works great for us. As for the chemical smell other reviews mentioned, there is a slight smell that comes through the apple scent but nothing serious.
Jessica G.
Hagerstown
Smells amazing. Does great washing dishes, pans, pots, anything! Gets all grease, butter, etc.. off without having to use those arm muscles behind it! Gentle one hands also, doesn’t dry them out like many other dish detergents.
Kimberly F.
Los angeles , CA
I have always used dawn dish soap to was my dishes. I have tried other brands before but I always return to my dawn because it never fails! It lathers really good and leaves my dishes squicky clean
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
I prefer the traditional dawn but when I want to switch it up with a scent this is my go to. Usually I pick it up in the summer months. It’s not a scent that lingers on the dishes but leaves them nice and clean. I trust dawns cleaning products more than any other brand by far. My mom and grandmother has always used them.
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Dawn just works. A little goes a long way. I always buy dawn since it lasts so long. I normally just grab it at Walmart. Also is great for deep cleaning makeup brushes.
Virginia M.
Pickens
I really like the scent of this soap. Plus Dawn works great! It really cuts through the grease and cleans great! It's a good price and a little goes a long way. I alway s use dawn and love that there are different scents to go through. It makes the dishes just a little more enjoyable
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I thought this would be a weird scent for dishes but decided to give it a try. I was wrong. It's fresh and light. Cuts through grease like a boss. A little goes a long way. This is an item I choose over the cheaper versions for that reason. You use 1/4 as much to get your dishes clean.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Smells great and works just like the original formula. There are no cons about this but it’s full of pros. Very effective and very cheap to. One of the best dish washing liquids out there. The smell is amazing as they also have one that will make your skin so soft, while washing dishes!
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
We have always used Dawn Dish Soap in our household and I don't know if we would use anything else! The smell is always amazing and it works so good with getting off nasty grease stains! IT also is really nice on my hands which frequently get dried out from other dish soaps.
Rosella Renee B.
Springfield, MO
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid I usually use the original blue kind but the apple blossom scent is awesome, loved trying out a new scent it left my kitchen smelling like apples was really fantasic. Purchased some to add to a friend's housewarming gift and she loved it too.