Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom uploaded by Carolina P.

BY DAWN

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid - Apple Blossom Scent - 25 oz see more...

Melissa G.
I use Dawn for everything. I've yet to find a soap that breaks up grease as good as Dawn. My mom loves this soap and refused to buy an off-brand version and now that I'm in my own home, I do the same. Nothing beats the cleaning power of Dawn no matter the price difference!
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
This soap smells so good, really like apples. It cleans very well and you do not need to use a lot of it. It is available at many stores where cleaning supplies are sold and at a very affordable price, easy to find. I will continue to buy this product or other scents.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
This is one of the best dishwashing soaps out there. It is tough on grease, which makes like easier. I also love that it is very concentrated, this makes it last longer. A little goes a long way. I also love how apple blossom smells. I recommend this!
Jessica L.
Brandywine
I only use dawn!! The others brands are a waste of money!! Only a few drops will clean a whole sink full of greasy dirty dishes!! I purchased this at Wal-Mart! Dawn is extremely effective!! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Liz P.
Huntington
I've never used a Dawn soap that I hated. It's easily available at wal mart and is great at removing grease and grime but it also is gentle enough on my dry hands that it doesn't cause them to peel like others I've used
Karen P.
Katy, TX
Okay let's be honest, I buy this product because they give some proceeds to animals. But the soap itself is very thin. I go through it like very quickly and again I keep on purchasing because of the donation part.
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
I love the smell of this dish soap. It gets my dishes clean without having to use a ton of product. Just a little soap makes enough duds to do a whole sink full of dishes. It isn’t too harsh on my hands either.
Shana B.
Dawn is the only type of dish washing liquid I use. I feel like it always gets my dishes clean. this particular dawn has a great scent of apple blossom that smells awesome. I feel it is very effective in cutting the grease from my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
Dawn is one of the best brands out there, and this product smells fantastic and works great too! I even use a tiny amount with my dogs shampoo to kill all the fleas. It’s so effective, safe, and cheap!
Darlene P.
Bothell
Nothing beats Dawn to hand wash your dishes. It really does cut the grease and elbow grease. I also like the apple blossom scent, not too strong, just right. I would recommend it in any scent.