BY DAWN

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Dawn 48 oz apple hand wash dish soaps see more...

Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my family has been using Dawn my whole life.  We've tried other brands but, no one is as good as Dawn.  I am not a fan of the olay dish soap.  it doesn't feel natural. but, All the others work great.  But, nothing beats the original scent. fairly priced.
Stephanie L.
Oroville
Im all about the smell. It's also used when i run out of laundry soap dont have time to run to the store to get a bottle. Few drops in the washer and your good to go. Lol
Amy B.
I love how well dawn works not just with dishes but in other household cleaning. I love the green apple sent but I mostly use the blue original one. It is great to use with vinegar to clean showers and with peroxide to remove stains. Especially grease stains. I also love the affordable price and that it is very long lasting. Only a little is needed for a big job.
Jessica A.
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever purchased. For some time I was using Palmolive and I tell you the moment I changed to dawn I noticed a huge difference. First the dishes didn't take me as long because I only had to clean them once the soap took off the grease practically instantly and second my hand weren't as best up and dry from the soap
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I use a little of this to clean my makeup brushes and it seems to really work. I've seen a vast improvement since I learned I could use dish soap and wash them more regularly instead of waiting longer and using specific brush cleansers. Rinsing well is very important when using dish soap, I have learned.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I love anything scented with apple. I talked my mom into purchasing this one forever ago, and she hasn't gone back. It smells so good, and it makes doing dishes so much easier. I can soak the harder to clean dishes in a small bit of water with dawn on top, and it comes right off in about 10 minutes.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
These dish soaps are the same dish soaps I have used my whole life. They never leave any residue. I got it at target and it compares and even exceeds all of the others brands of soap. I would buy again and again and again.
Cady S.
Magee, MS
This product is awesome for your hands and for your dishes. It doesn't dry out your skin but it is also tough on getting dishes clean. It is also in a great smell that isn't obnoxious! I couldn't be happier.
Massiel H.
I only use dawn. I have tried Palmolive and have been unsuccessful. It is very effective and does great with oily items. I use this daily. I buy this in bulk or large containers. Super satisfied .
Mayara C.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love Dawn ultra and had known that the regular Dawn apple hand/dish soap was not very thick from people bringing it to work so I ordered the ultra version of the Dawn apple soap figuring it to be thicker like the blue Dawn Ultra but sadly find it is not much better in thickness than the regular Dawn apple hand/dish soap. The Ultra apple is thinner than the blue Dawn Ultra so if you don't want to spend a a lot more money for the same results with weaker but nicer smelling soap then stick with the regular old blue Dawn Ultra.