Dawn 438251 Scrubber Sponge Cloth

by Dawn

Any other color options available?
Love this towel. I have them in different colors and easy to clean dishes and wipe down appliances and counters. Works as a towel does and last for months if you wash as needed..
How well does this work and how long does it last?
Start your review of Dawn 438251 Scrubber Sponge Cloth!
milford
This thing is BOMB. It does great cleaning anything from cups to scrubbing pots and pans and it holds the soap really well. It’s also nice and big do I can cover my hand and wash inside of a cup or pot of well but quickly.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought a two pack of the Dawn cellulose sponge packs. Can i just tell you that i absolutely LOVE these! I used to use lysol wipes but they have been replaced! I use these sponges for everything! The stove, the countertops, the sink, the floors, EVERYTHING! I give these a huge thumbs up!
Edinburg, TX
Amazing product!! Leaves your stuff clean and smelling wonderful. No more magic erasers or lysol for me! I was imoressed with how well the scrubbers can effectuvely work and how useful this product ended up being.i utilize it all around my kitchen.good buy!
Streetman, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great product does what its supposed to do not too rough won't scratch appliances. Would recommend to family and friends I really like them in my cleaning supplies
I bought these about a month ago and they ended up just laying around under the sink until I ran out of Lysol wipes. So I thought, eh, I'll try these. Omg, they are amazing! Needless to say, I will not need to buy any Lysol wipes this pay.
Sacramento
This cloth can be used for 3 months daily use before need to be replaced. It is quite affordable and the scrub side is perfect for my non stick cookware
Slidell, LA
I really like these scrubbing clothes! Pros are that it gets everything off the thing you're cleaning. Effective!! Very affordable and I would recommend.
I use these Cloths to clean my windows, kitchen cabinets, countertops and more. These have more than one use in my house hold and they're long lasting.
New London, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These things are amazing!! Seriously!! Brilliant, I have a few and you just wash em' every week and keep on washin'. Reusable, NON sponge grossness.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Genial producto, limpia y absorbe excelente, buena calidad de material, reusable 100% lo puedes usar para limpiar secar cualquier cosa , me gusta