BY DAWN

Haley C.
Arab, AL
They are great for scrubbing things that are hard to remove from dishware. These are your classic scrubbers. They aren’t great for longevity, more on the disposable side as with most dishwashing sponges. I would reccomend these
Evi M.
Hartford
It works good . But some times it gets a little messed up , kinda breaks . But overall it does go to work when it’s time to scrub off hard things . VERY CHEAP . Recommend it to others to purchase. Can get this item at Walmart if you guys are curious ! 😆
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these copper scrubbers! When I am trying to get down to the nitty-gritty these are what I use to get the job done! They are a good value especially when you can buy them in a pack! I have repurchase these more than once.
Danielle J.
I was really surprised at how good these work. I have a flat pan that had baked on stains. Nothing got them out. Then I got these pads. They left my pan looking like I just bought it.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are really good to have around the house for those tough to get out oil stains on pans! They aren't even that expensive either! It is a must have to keep in your kitchen!
Lyndsey B.
Hoover, AL
If you didn't grow up using this product (or something similar), you were not doing real cleaning in the kitchen. The kind of cleaning your arms would get a good workout from scrubbing the pots so much. The only reason you had to work so hard is because your mom would never let you use the dishwasher. Lol
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Every household that has children and somebody that cooks every night like I do needs thus product. Some things a dishwasher cannot remove on its own so you have to hand wash. I never use a rag to wash dishes like that I use these mesh copper scrubbers. It can get off any sticky, glued on mess that's on your dishes.
Dara M.
Weatherford , TX
They get the job done and scrub away all my tough baked on messes. They are priced cheap and are still high quality. They don’t scratch my surfaces but are rough enough to removed the baked on mess I can’t remove with a traditional sponge.
katohara5 O.
I wish these were more durable and easier to clean. I feel like a lot of the food on my dishes goes under my nails after the first few dishes while washing. I get the point of them but I think I’ll be looking for a better option.
Jennifer A.
I use this when i wash my pans most of the time it is good to get all of the grease out and stubborn stains in my pots and pans i recommend trying this out if you have the same struggle