Davroe Ends Repair

by Davroe

One of our biggest beauty challenges? Putting an end to split ends. Thankfully, this innovative leave-in treatment gets the job done (for good). It prevents split ends from coming back by strengthening hair with rice and wheat proteins. The fast-absorbing cream leaves hair soft, silky, and shiny, and even reduces pesky flyaways. Ideal for color-treated hair, it also locks in moisture and protects your tresses against UV damage to stop color fade. Bonus: Like all Davroe products, the formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of parabens and sulfates.

Is this a good product? Does it really help?
Start your review of Davroe Ends Repair!
Fountain, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this split end treatment. My hair soaks it up and air dries soft and smooth without being oily at all. Plus it smells divine and the 4.41 oz should last me forever since a little goes a long way.
Tampa, FL
Davroe Ends Repair uploaded by Morgan W.
I am currently super impressed with this leave-in. I initially received it in a birchbox and will probably be looking to buy the full-sized one once I run out. First, the smell is amaaaaazing - they say it's wild hibiscus which I'm loving! It's light enough that you don't feel over powered but it lasts and lasts in my hair which I adore. The treatment itself leaves my hair feeling moisturized and without need of additional de-frizz products. I also go a little fan girl over the fact that it is cruelty free (+ vegan friendly if your bout that life). Way easy to work through my curls and keeps them poppin' until I wash it out.
This stuff is so awesome! It smells amazing. Leaves my hair feeling so soft. The ends of my hair have always been so dry until now. I can't live without this goodness.
Got this in Birchbox an nice scent. This moisturizes my hair left feeling silky smooth an prevent split ends. I like that it be used on wet or dry hair though use it when hair is wet. Another thing I love was that it's sulphate and paraben free also 100% vegan friendly. This tamed frizz on hair. I highly recommend this very good product
Lake worth, Fl
Davroe Ends Repair uploaded by Andrea S.
I received this as a sample in my BirchBox. I really like that its paraben and petrochemical FREE. I love the way that this worked on my curly hair but unfortunately did not like the wild hibiscus scent.
FRANKLIN
I just borrowed this from a friend that got it in her Birchbox. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm literally ordering it right now because I can tell this is going to be an essential. Some people are not a fan of the perfumed scent, but I think it's really pleasant and feminine. The texture is also very light and not sticky. I didn't notice that it was in my hair all day.
Bristol, CT
I received this from birchbox and I'm impressed. It really does make a noticeable difference on your split ends. It smells really good too and makes your hair soft! It has natural ingredients and it doesn't test on animals.
I received this in a birchbox and I am going to buy the full size when my sample runs out. It is a great leave it treatment for curly haired girl like myself. I put a generous amount in while my hair is still damp and then let it air dry, and I had beautiful non frizzy curls.
When I was a blonde this product saved my hair it is an end repair leave in treatment conditioner that you can leave it in overnight it's vegan friendly and cruelty free it makes my hair feel absolutely wonderful would recommend would repurchase
Plano, TX
It's kind of thicker than I thought it would be. I don't like the after feel, it's a bit tacky... so I use it for before bed rather morning.