BY DAVROE

One of our biggest beauty challenges? Putting an end to split ends. Thankfully, this innovative leave-in treatment gets the job done (for good). It prevents split ends from coming back by strengthening hair with rice and wheat proteins. The fast-absorbing cream leaves hair soft, silky, and shiny, and even reduces pesky flyaways. Ideal for color-treated hair, it also locks in moisture and protects your tresses against UV damage to stop color fade. Bonus: Like all Davroe products, the formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of parabens and sulfates. see more...

jeanhuber
jeanhuber
I received this in a birchbox and I am going to buy the full size when my sample runs out. It is a great leave it treatment for curly haired girl like myself. I put a generous amount in while my hair is still damp and then let it air dry, and I had beautiful non frizzy curls.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I received this from birchbox and I'm impressed. It really does make a noticeable difference on your split ends. It smells really good too and makes your hair soft! It has natural ingredients and it doesn't test on animals.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I received this as a sample in my BirchBox. I really like that its paraben and petrochemical FREE. I love the way that this worked on my curly hair but unfortunately did not like the wild hibiscus scent.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
I love leave in treatments and I use them often since my hair tends to be on the more damaged side. This product works great!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I got a sample of this in my birchbox and i have been using it every day since! It really helps calm my frizzy ends
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
This product is a huge help for my split ends and it's free of petrochemicals and parabens, a must have!
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I received a deluxe sample of this leave in from Birchbox in my June box. I have to say this is an awesome product!!! Im really happy that i got this since I had never even heard of this brand before using this. First of all it leaves my hair really soft and smooth and ehen applied to dry hair it helps tame flyaways without leaving your hair oily or stiff. And it smells AMAZING! I dont knkw if there are other scebts but the one I got is in Wild Hibiscus and I absolutely LOVE IT! I'm not sure where to purchase it other than the Birchbix shop but I will very likely buy a full size once I run out of my sample. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't yet it really is a fantastic product! Davroe Ends Repair
Erin C.
Erin C.
It's okay... I was excited to try this after reading all of the reviews, and seeing that it is a natural product. First, I was not a big fan of the scent. Secondly, it didn't do exactly what it claimed to do- strengthen my hair, prevent breakage, or prevent split ends. It did a decent job of providing some moisture to my normally dry hair, and didn't harm my highlighted hair, but it didn't provide any fantastic benefits either. I'll pass on repurchasing this one.
natasha k.
natasha k.
This is my current obsession right now! I love the smell to the texture to the way my hair just soaks the product up. My hair feels feels well nourished and not feeling like I'm applying wax our silicone in my hair. I can smell this product in my hair all day and I wish they had lotion in this scent because I would buy the bottle too.
Jill T.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I received this as a sample in a Birchbox. Overall this product was very heavy for my fine hair. I would definetely use this again but at most once a week as a replacement for my daily leave-in-conditioner. My hair brushed through nicely it just weighed down my already fine hair.