BY DAVROE

One of our biggest beauty challenges? Putting an end to split ends. Thankfully, this innovative leave-in treatment gets the job done (for good). It prevents split ends from coming back by strengthening hair with rice and wheat proteins. The fast-absorbing cream leaves hair soft, silky, and shiny, and even reduces pesky flyaways. Ideal for color-treated hair, it also locks in moisture and protects your tresses against UV damage to stop color fade. Bonus: Like all Davroe products, the formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of parabens and sulfates. see more...

Julie A.
Columbus, GA
This is the second product that i have gotten in my Birchbox from this brand. This sealed the deal with my brand obsession. So far everything has been amazing that i have tried. This stuff made my hair look so soft and healthy that even my hair stylist noticed. She told me my hair looked the best it has ever looked and feeled. I will be getting the full size version when i run out.
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
I'm always using some type of oil or cream for my hair since i color treat it and I'm always either straightening or putting my hair up in a hairtie and my hair goes through so much damage ans dry ends. This leave in treatment is absolutely great I recieved this in a birch box and it has been my go to for my hair.
Janice I.
Canton, GA
This product is really amazing! This has been sitting in my vanity for so long and finally decided to try it out. It gave my hair life and smooth texture as it was dull. Price is kind of high for a hair product but happy with the result it gives!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I received a deluxe sample of this leave in from Birchbox in my June box. I have to say this is an awesome product!!! Im really happy that i got this since I had never even heard of this brand before using this. First of all it leaves my hair really soft and smooth and ehen applied to dry hair it helps tame flyaways without leaving your hair oily or stiff. And it smells AMAZING! I dont knkw if there are other scebts but the one I got is in Wild Hibiscus and I absolutely LOVE IT! I'm not sure where to purchase it other than the Birchbix shop but I will very likely buy a full size once I run out of my sample. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't yet it really is a fantastic product! Davroe Ends Repair
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
It's okay... I was excited to try this after reading all of the reviews, and seeing that it is a natural product. First, I was not a big fan of the scent. Secondly, it didn't do exactly what it claimed to do- strengthen my hair, prevent breakage, or prevent split ends. It did a decent job of providing some moisture to my normally dry hair, and didn't harm my highlighted hair, but it didn't provide any fantastic benefits either. I'll pass on repurchasing this one.
natasha k.
LAWTON, OK
This is my current obsession right now! I love the smell to the texture to the way my hair just soaks the product up. My hair feels feels well nourished and not feeling like I'm applying wax our silicone in my hair. I can smell this product in my hair all day and I wish they had lotion in this scent because I would buy the bottle too.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love using this!! It smells nice and helps with my spit ends and damage from using heating tools. It is a light weight formula, it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky, greasy or weighed down. I also love that I can use it on my wet or dry hair without any issues.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I received this as a sample in a Birchbox. Overall this product was very heavy for my fine hair. I would definetely use this again but at most once a week as a replacement for my daily leave-in-conditioner. My hair brushed through nicely it just weighed down my already fine hair.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I am currently super impressed with this leave-in. I initially received it in a birchbox and will probably be looking to buy the full-sized one once I run out. First, the smell is amaaaaazing - they say it's wild hibiscus which I'm loving! It's light enough that you don't feel over powered but it lasts and lasts in my hair which I adore. The treatment itself leaves my hair feeling moisturized and without need of additional de-frizz products. I also go a little fan girl over the fact that it is cruelty free (+ vegan friendly if your bout that life). Way easy to work through my curls and keeps them poppin' until I wash it out.
Esther K.
This stuff is so awesome! It smells amazing. Leaves my hair feeling so soft. The ends of my hair have always been so dry until now. I can't live without this goodness.