DAVION INC ALOE VERA SKIN LOTION PURITY Size: 20 OZ uploaded by Nerline G.DAVION INC ALOE VERA SKIN LOTION PURITY Size: 20 OZ uploaded by Bergineliz R.DAVION INC ALOE VERA SKIN LOTION PURITY Size: 20 OZ uploaded by Marionette D.

BY DAVION INC

Perfect Purity aloe vera naturals deep penetrating skin lotion helps soothe and relieve dry skin. see more...

Nerline G.
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This body lotion comes in a 20 Fl. Oz bottle. I think it is very good for the price. The best thing about it is that it moisturizes the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It is also very light. It disappears very quickly. My only problem is that it runs like crazy, too liquidity. The smell is very light, which I also like.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion it's good for summer time because it's not moisturizing but honestly in summer time I can't use a good moisturizing cream because I get hot really quickly and I hate it so I decided to give this one a try and I end up loving this product for the summer time.
Mickala C.
Mickala C.
This product was okay. It was not the best but it works fairly well for my deeply dry skin and it didn't cost much at all
naf C.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the smell of this moisturizer as well as the fact that it works quick on my skin. It leaves my skin healthy looking in the summer. Would definitely recommend it.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Works just fine. Very good prize for the size. I don't like the smell and it's too liquid for me.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you know if this lotion have any other scent?