BY DAVION INC

Perfect Purity aloe vera naturals deep penetrating skin lotion helps soothe and relieve dry skin. see more...

• Do you know if this lotion have any other scent?2 Answers
Kristin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best sunburn lotion! I use this directly after my shower when I’ve gotten burned and it helps relieve pain, reduce peeling, and help tan my skin while leaving it hydrated! Since using this product, I peel less and tan more. TRY THIS!!
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the smell of this moisturizer as well as the fact that it works quick on my skin. It leaves my skin healthy looking in the summer. Would definitely recommend it.
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body lotion comes in a 20 Fl. Oz bottle. I think it is very good for the price. The best thing about it is that it moisturizes the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It is also very light. It disappears very quickly. My only problem is that it runs like crazy, too liquidity. The smell is very light, which I also like.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion it's good for summer time because it's not moisturizing but honestly in summer time I can't use a good moisturizing cream because I get hot really quickly and I hate it so I decided to give this one a try and I end up loving this product for the summer time.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,116 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very affordable. I purchased this for $1 at Dollar Tree to refill a lotion dispenser at home. Very Nourishing especially for the price. Definitely recommend.
malena c.
Lake worth
Super suave se adhiere muy bien a la piel un olor super rico me encanta para el uso diario y es de facil acceso la consegui por solo 3 usd
Mickala C.
This product was okay. It was not the best but it works fairly well for my deeply dry skin and it didn't cost much at all
ARIXON L.
Auburn , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
very good for the skin, has a good moisturizing effect and also is economical, I recommend it totally...
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works just fine. Very good prize for the size. I don't like the smell and it's too liquid for me.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you know if this lotion have any other scent?

Amazon