BY DAVINES

Davines Volume Enhancing Softening Conditioner gently cleanses while adding volume and moisture to limp hair. see more...

Sophie P.
This stuff is expensive and kind of useless. I far prefer my Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo or Paul Mitchell Shampoo One. Honestly, just go buy Paul Mitchell.

This is said to be “super concentrated” but honestly it’s just a normal shampoo. It doesn’t even foam well.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
It does a great job at cleansing, but didn't do much by way of volume over time. And for the cost, I can find a much better value in drugstore brands that actually work
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I use the volume shampoo when I feel like my hair needs a bit of a treatment. This product is great for fine hair such as mine it helps increase volume while cleansing and making your hair feel like you just stepped out of a salon feel. I love how soft and volumized my hair looks..