Davines® Volume Boosting Mousse

by Davines

For adding airy volume to any type of hair. This Is A Volume-Boosting Mousse is creamy with a snow-like texture, perfect for adding light, natural-looking body and volume to hair.

Hair is prepped for long-lasting volume and body.

AQUA, BUTANE, VP / VA COPOLYMER, PROPANE, ISOBUTANE, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium CHLORIDE, Trideceth-12, COCAMIDOPROPYLAMINE OXIDE, Cocamide DEA, PARFUM, GLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE

I just bought Davines® Volume Boosting Mousse on a whim - I’ve only used this brand’s hairspray which was amazing, but nothing else. Can the mousse be used on dry / not recently washed hair to “wake it up” and add volume, or does it only work on damp and clean hair? Any tips on how to make the effects last beyond first day?
Start your review of Davines® Volume Boosting Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,432 reviews
Bought my first can and must say I am disappointed in the fact that my hair was still lifeless. I also do not like the smell of the mousse it was off scented. I have tried and had better results with lesser name brands than this. I will not purchase again and sorry can not recommend this product
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
Love this volumizing product ! It is great for any type of hair. Adds fantastic volume. Hair is soft but has lots of volume . Gives my hair natural body too. A huge help for limp hair. This mousse does not weigh your hair down
Andi C.
Davines® Volume Boosting Mousse uploaded by Andi C.
Davines® Volume Boosting Mousse uploaded by Andi C.
My stylist uses the whole Davines line. I have extremely straight fine hair, but a lot of it. If I curl my hair it has usually fallen before I can fish both sides of my head- it just won't hold a curl. BUT with this mousse, my hair held curls until the next day! It is great and I can't recommend it enough!
Nicole S.
Avon, IN
I love this mousse because it doesn’t make my fine hair greasy. It also gives me volume at the roots. It is easy to work with, and I put a quarter-sized amount in my hair and work it in—the product does the rest. I always blow dry my hair. It doesn’t leave it crunchy (yuck).
Reaunna E.
Mansfield, OH
My favorite volume boosting mousse! Doesn't make your hair super greasy or heavy. It is a little on the pricey side, but it lasts a really long time.
Niki R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Adds volume! Not too heavy for fine hair textures. Always remember a little bit goes a long way.
Leah E.
Mill run, PA
‘The higher the hair...’ a smidge pricey (salon price) product that delivers amazing results! My hair is past shoulder length and a quarter size amount applied to the roots and worked out gives my hair a killer boost! Will not style without it!! @davines
Hayden E.
Columbia, SC
I have a lot of hair but my hair is very fine. I have tried probably 50 different thickening and volumizing mousses and never used one a second time until I got this mousses from my stylist last year. It’s awesome, smells great and doesn’t make your hair feel hard or gross, live this stuff and a little goes a long way!
Martha G.
Farmington, MN
I like it, but the packaging has room for improvement. The nozzle is flimsy and the product has gone flat.
Susan A.
White Salmon, WA
I love this product, some mousses can dry out my scalp, but not this. Gives good volume without being heavy. Plus the smell and environmental consciousness are added pluses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kat R.