BY DAVINES

Specific Volumizing And Moisturizing Spray For Hair Lacking In Volume With Alfalfa Extract Limp Hair Its Leave-On Formula Gives Volume, Supporting The Hair To The Base, Making The Hair Light, Soft And Shiny.&Nbsp; Its Formula Is Enriched With Lucerne Extract, Rich In Minerals, Vitamins, Proteins And Enzymes With Revitalizing And Reinforcing Action.&Nbsp; This Special Ingredient Is Used To Prevent Skin And Hair Aging And To Increase Tissue Resistance.&Nbsp; Sorbitol Sugar Moisturizes And Makes Hair Soft; Wheat Protein Adds Volume To The Hair, Thanks To Its Invigorating And Restructuring Action. Lifegate Zero Impact&Reg; In Professional Salons Only Made In Italy Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Davines S.P.A Parma And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Davines S.P.A Parma.&Nbsp; Davines S.P.A Parma Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer&Rsquo;S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer&Rsquo;S Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Davines S.P.A Parma Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Is this good for individuals with oily skin ? What would you most l...2 Answers
  • Does this smell as amazing as their other products? Also, does this...2 Answers
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy a spray or two before i leave my house it leaves your hair feeling refreshed and your hair looking really pretty! Honestly davine's has awesome brands of hair and body supply's I just started buying davine's and I'm impressed by the products.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
It's hard to me to find hair products that work exactly how they say i have natural curly hair, so yeah my hair varies ! so I love this product though! it's one of my better finds so I use it daily! I got all my friends too!
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy it it's a quick spraying it out the door loves your hair to stay moist and it's amazing I can honestly say that this mist is something that it's really innovative
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT
Best volumizer! Doesn't make my roots feel gross by the end of the day and gives so much lift. Like all Davines products, it smells incredible.
Anna C.
Anna C.
This stuff is awesome! Works great if you are planning on blowing your hair dry, just adds a little extra volume :) oh and it smells great!!!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray changed my life. Previously, the only way. I could get any semblance of volume was by chopping my hair short. This is the first time I've been able to get any volume without super strong hold mouses that made my hair feel like solid plastic. The texture is light and amazing, the smell is great. I do with the pump was more of a mister, but I'll definitely continue using and buying this product.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for individuals with oily skin ? What would you most likely use it for before or after makeup
Jill S.
Jill S.
Does this smell as amazing as their other products? Also, does this product work well for fine hair?