BY DAVINES

Ideal for fine or limp hair for increased volume. Its formula, characterized by a soft and airy foam, is designed to gently cleanse the hair making it soft and light, and giving body and volume.

The scent that characterizes the VOLU family has a floral, green and aromatic note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to wet hair. Massage gently and rinse. Repeat shampoo application, then apply VOLU mist.

PRODUCT SIZES:

250 ml, 1000 ml, 12 ml

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Sophie P.
This stuff is expensive and kind of useless. I far prefer my Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo or Paul Mitchell Shampoo One. Honestly, just go buy Paul Mitchell.

This is said to be “super concentrated” but honestly it’s just a normal shampoo. It doesn’t even foam well.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
This product took my hair from fine and limp to sexy and full in minutes. If you have a
Hair anything like me, I HOGHLY recommend giving this product a look. I love the smell of this product, and since it’s from Davines it’s all natural. It’s a win win!
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
I visited a salon that used this brand of shampoo and since then, it has been one of my ultimate favorite shampoos to use! The scent is by far the best scent I’ve ever experienced in a shampoo. It leaves my flat, lifeless hair looking clean and voluminous without feeling heavy and weighted.
Chelsea C.
I have been using Davines for over 10 years and I can’t sing their praises enough. I’ve used a wide array of products and feel like everything has been equally amazing depending on my hairs current needs. I have a TON of baby fine hair and this shampoo is the perfect answer to that. If I use a heavy product it’ll weigh my hair down and almost make it look greasy. This leaves my locks light and clean and bouncy! Recommend highly!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love this shampoo! A little background: my hair is very fine and I haven’t had much luck with voluminous shampoos. They usually make my hair stiff and dry looking. This shampoo did not however. My hair stays soft to the touch and still retains volume!
Emma F.
I love Davines products and they are the best hair products I have ever used! Their products work well with oily and dry scalps. You can buy their products online and their packaging is super nice. I am currently using this shampoo and I am really happy on how it is working on my hair.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved this shampoo, it gave good volume with out over drying the hair, which is what a lot of colonizing shampoos tend to do. And I actual like how basic and plain their packaging looks. It gives me the feel of a real good small shop made product.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I purchased this because this is what my hairdresser uses on my hair at the salon. First of all it smells amazing and second of all it works so good with my hair. It Gives me so much volume and it never feels oily
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
New to this brand, but so far, I’m impressed. Works great and smells good too. Easy to use, I feel like mt hair is really clean after using. Others don’t seem to remove product build-up. Happy customer!