Davines® This Is A Texturizing Dust uploaded by Lisa A.Davines® This Is A Texturizing Dust uploaded by Darah H.

BY DAVINES

Styling dust, ideal to create instant volume and structural texture

Benefits:

• immediate volume generation
  • hair texture expansion
  • gripping capability for updos
  • adjustable structural support
  • traceless mat finish

The formula is paraben-free and with no added colourings.

HOW TO USE:

Shake gently before use. Sprinkle directly onto roots where volume is desired. Alternatively, put the powder in the hands, rub together then apply to the hair for added texture and style definition. For a "hair expansion" effect sprinkle the texturizing dust on a flat brush and pass it on the hair lengths and tips.

PRODUCT SIZES:

8 gr

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Lisa A.
Compared to puff me as a powder volumizing dust- this is not as aggressive or rough on the hair. But it does give you a subtle volume and I would recommend this for anyone who has fair/fine hair that wants that extra boost without having to tease their hair!!
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love for updos or a slight boost at the root. I also feel like it soaks up any oil at the root and keeps the hair boosted and fresh all day. Not a huge scent that I've noticed but the product works great
Marissa P.
Mentone , IN
Love all of these products this is perfect for messy hairstyles and lots of volume. It's super long lasting and good for fine this hair that needs some grit.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This texturizing dust builds volume and works when I wear my hair in an up do or down. When used for up dos, I apply a small amount of the powder directly at the roots of my hair. It builds volume, gives my hair grip and absorbs oil. When I wear my hair down, I sprinkle the dust on my brush and run it through my hair from roots to tip. It does leave an odd feeling texture on my hair. A little dust goes a very long way. This dust delivers volume and I recommend it.