Davines® This is a Strong Hairspray uploaded by Isabelle V.

BY DAVINES

Invisible strong hold spray characterised by a very fine mist.

Provides structure, is anti-humidity, and dries very quickly.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE, COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PPG-3 METHYL ETHER, TRIETHYL CITRATE.

Marissa F.
Toledo, OH
THIS SMELLS AMAZING!! I absolutely love the vanilla scent of davines hair spray and it is my number one go to. It compliments all of my perfumes perfectly and is the perfect hold for all of my hair styles from curls to simple fly aways.
Lisa A.
I like this hairspray enough- it's a good strong hairspray. You can purchase this product at a davines exclusive salon & I love the final outcome using this spray because it does have a good longwear hold. But it does smell somewhat alcoholy and it does have a tacky residue left in your hair. Fast drying and will last throughout the day. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Davines is my all time favorite hair product brand. I swear by all their products. This hairspray smells AMAZING. I actually spray a little sprits on myself some days too. Although it says strong, it doesn’t leave your hair crunchy at all. Just enough to hold the style. Love love love.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This hair spray is amazing. It holds curls but doesn’t leave my hair sticky or crunchy. I wish it was less expensive, but I’ll use it for events. My hair is brunette, fine, and naturally curly. I use a wand and straightener occasionally.
Laura H.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve never found a hairspray that smells so good! I sometimes use it just for the scent. But also has a great hold!
Katelyn R.
Evansville
I’m not sure there is a single d’avinés product that isn’t spectacular. Definitely on the pricey side of product but you need to little to do the work of half a can of the cheap stuff! Plus it smells amazing!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is the best hairspray I have ever used. It sprays in a very fine mist. It feels so light on the hair, and yet it has very strong hold. This spray fights frizz and humidity. It brushes out so that you can restyle your hair without having to wash it out. And, it smells incredible. It is expensive, put I highly recommend it.
Isabelle V.
Montreal
I love this hair spray, it smells so good, it’s a nice vanilla/sweet scent that will last on your hair. Works great too, it is expensive, but totally worth it, you have to buy it at your hair salon. Will rebuy it, I recommend that you try it, there’s a mini size, perfect for travelling
Kaylie S.
Midland, Ontario
My absolute favorite hairspray. Strong hold without the crunch feeling or "wet" look. Smells amazing. Makes whatever style I choose last all day/night. Expensive, but worth every penny. Will always repurchase!