Davines This Is A Shimmering Mist uploaded by Lisa A.Davines This Is A Shimmering Mist uploaded by Darah H.

BY DAVINES

We always took to heart Annie's mantra: "You're never fully dressed without a smile." We also believe your style isn't complete without a little bit of shine in all the right places. This shine-enhancing hair mist is a lightweight, no-hold formula that transforms any hair type into a touchable, velvety soft texture. It also defends against static and frizz to ensure your coif looks nothing short of flawless. Now that's something to smile about. see more...

Lisa A.
I love this shimmering mist! It's not too oily nor does it leave a weird reside on your hair. I have coarse curly hair and this does the trick to make my curls look more nourished and alive without putting any heavy products or heat on my hair!
Jillian P.
My hairstylist used this on me and it made my hair look so glossy and beautiful! I had to buy it for myself. Davines products are awesome. I love this and will buy it again. It's a perfect finishing spray.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Beautiful packaging, and great smell. It's very lightweight and adds just enough shine. Doesn't make the hair look greasy and oily. But has just enough shimmer. I love all the Davines products though.
Alix E.
Surrey, BC
Love using this product in my hair! It smells sooo amazing. I use it to make my hair shiny and it helps a bit with my fly always. Lasts pretty well all work day. Definitely recommend this as a finishing product after styling your hair