Davines® This Is A Shimmering Mist uploaded by Julie B.Davines® This Is A Shimmering Mist uploaded by Lisa A.Davines® This Is A Shimmering Mist uploaded by Darah H.

BY DAVINES

Shine spray that gives a velvety texture to the hair.

Benefits:

• no hold
  • gives exceptional shine to the hair, keeping it light
  • has an excellent anti-frizz effect
  • perfect control of the electrostatic effect

The formula is paraben-free and with no added colourings.

HOW TO USE:

Spray evenly on dry lengths and ends to complete styling. Depending on hair density, length and desired effect, apply between 6g and 10g of product.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Lisa A.
I love this shimmering mist! It's not too oily nor does it leave a weird reside on your hair. I have coarse curly hair and this does the trick to make my curls look more nourished and alive without putting any heavy products or heat on my hair!
Jillian P.
My hairstylist used this on me and it made my hair look so glossy and beautiful! I had to buy it for myself. Davines products are awesome. I love this and will buy it again. It's a perfect finishing spray.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Beautiful packaging, and great smell. It's very lightweight and adds just enough shine. Doesn't make the hair look greasy and oily. But has just enough shimmer. I love all the Davines products though.
Caitlin W.
Carrollton, TX
I usually use drops, but I have fallen in love with Davines, so I decided to try this. My hair looks so shiny without weighing it down! It also does a fantastic job of taming those pesky fly-aways!
Julie B.
Georgetown , ON
My goTo for every style!

I am obsessed with this product from davines and have been using it for years! Love it as a finishing spray for every hair style! It’s great as a light hold for curls and strays as well!
Alix E.
Surrey, BC
Love using this product in my hair! It smells sooo amazing. I use it to make my hair shiny and it helps a bit with my fly always. Lasts pretty well all work day. Definitely recommend this as a finishing product after styling your hair