Davines This is a Sea Salt Spray for Unisex uploaded by Leslie M.Davines This is a Sea Salt Spray for Unisex uploaded by Amanda O.

BY DAVINES

Pomegranate re moist intensive hair treatment is designed to rejuvenate and rehydrate dry, damaged, lifeless, color-treated hair. Improves lackluster hair, giving it the ultimate moisturizing treatment. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
The formula in this is pretty good, it’s texturizing without it being crunchy or sticky, but I can not get past the smell. I hate it so much that I’ve only actually been able to use it once and had to get rid of it and it sucks because I really enjoyed the formula, the packaging and the spray nozzle.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
With my infinite love for this brand and all hair care, salt spray does not impress me at all, my hair is very confused, it's not really combable, and maybe it seems to me, but my hair looks duller. The only plus, that with a salt spray on the hair is well on the sun and they burn out a bit faster, a good color is obtained
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked the waves i got, it didnt have any scent at least i didnt notice but it did make my roots very oily! Didnt like that but i also may have used to much wanting more wave. It keeps your hair very soft, and not sticky or crunchy at all. I just didnt like that my roots got as oily as they did i probably would wait until my hair gets longer to try again.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff. It does a great job of helping my awkward wavy hair look like I just got back from the beach every morning. I does feel a bit sticky when you first but it on which can be scary but it goes away once it has been sucked into the hair. It is more expensive product but it is worth it. I get it from my hair dresser or on Amazon.
Shannon T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
This smells really good and leaves your hair soft unlike some other sea salt sprays! My hair had some more volume after using the spray I didn't notice too much of a difference in terms of it having a "Beachy look" but that may be because I have very very thick straight hair
Samantha R.
Flower Mound, TX
I love this sea salt spray. It doesn't make my hair feel frizzy at all and leaves it looking like I've spent the day at the beach. I use this product at least twice a week and will definitely recommend it
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I just bought this when I cut my hair short this weekend. It smells like chocolate and it's amazing. It's a fantastic sea salt spray. It does have a slight hold and I do recommend spraying away from your hair in moderation so you do not have too much product in your hair. A little goes a long way with sea salt sprays. It helps add volume to my waves and definitely holds all day. I would recommend if you're looking for a wave spray this is a good investment. It is a little on the pricey side but looks big enough that it'll last a while.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
This smells wonderful, I love it.

I am always surprised by people who think that sea salt sprays leave them with "sticky" hair. This is designed to mimic the effects of the beach/ocean on the hair and this is exactly what this product does. Your hair is not "clean feeling" when you get out of the ocean but it is soft, textured and has a lot of holds. This is what this product does. I can just guess that the people who are surprised by how these feels have never actually been to the beach/ocean.
Leslie M.
Just used this sea salt spray for the first time and as someone with fine, thin, wavy hair all I can say is WOW!! Impressed!!! My hair looks three times thicker, smells like I just walked off the beach, my locks are touseled and lovely. I am confident this will hold my wavy hair in place as good as any hairspray without the aerosol or harsh chemicals.
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
This is the absolute best sea salt spray I've ever used and I've tried almost every one out there. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff or sticky. Its soft and perfectly wavy. Plus the smell is amazing! It makes my hair smell like I've spent a week at the beach! LOVE it!