BY DAVINES

For creating a perfectly straight-haired look. This Is A Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid eliminates frizz, moisturizes hair, protects against heat damage and humidity and adds shine.

Hair is smooth, straight, silky and resistant to frizz and humidity.

WATER, DIMETHICONE, propanediol, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, VINYL Caprolactam / VP / Dimethylaminoethyl METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SODIUM ACRYLATE / SODIUM Acryloyldimethyl Taurate COPOLYMER, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PANTHENOL, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SODIUM PHYTATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha K.
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff! My curly haired clients absolutely love it! But only if they're straightening or smoothing out their hair. Do not be fooled by the name of this product. It does not relax curl. All it does is seal down the cuticle to make it EASIER and look shinier when going for a straight style. If you have straight hair to begin with, you can put a pea size amount in your hair and let it air dry or blow it out for a shiny silky look all day. My beef with this product is that you can definitely overdo it. More than a pea size amount and you're going to need to wash your hair. I hate to complain about needing only a tiny amount, because this stuff lasts forever, but ever since I felt the drag and sticky mess after overdoing it, I'm hesitant to use it! I haven't been a huge fan of the Davines styling products over all because of this same problem. Everything seems to only work with the exact concoction, air temperature, humidity, sunlight and cups of coffee.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair so I love using this product when I don't plan to blow dry it. It makes my hair dry straight and soft with out any frizziness. A little bit goes a long way with this product so don't use too much or it may look greasy.
Amanda B.
Flint, MI
I put this on after I lightly towel dry my hair. It helps detangle. I usually let my hair air dry and keep its natural waves. This stuff helps keep it frizz free and soft. This brand is a little more high end on pricing, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Although it's pricey, it works! I received it through Birchbox as a sample and I like it. I"m sure I could find another straightening fluid that isn't as pricey, but either way it works and does what is says! It moisturizes my hair and tames my waves!
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
This is great for my wavy hair it helps me if I blow dry my hair or not . I'm picky with this kind of product . I love it it also makes my hair very soft. You only need a little bit it goes a long way. It also isn't sticky and smells great.
This is a great relaxing moisture fluid for frizzy, dry or damaged hair. I use it all the time in the winter because my hair tends to have a lot of static. Just use the least amount because if I use too much it does make it look oily.
Jill S.
Another amazing smelling product from Davines! I have very fine hair and it frizzed up sometimes. This product works great right out of the shower and before I blow dry it. A little goes a long way and too much weighs my hair down.
Myra H.
I like it. Although the product says it's for straight styles, I like to use it in my hair while it's still damp and it helps my curls dry beautifully and frizz free. it's a bit pricey, but it's something I wouldn't mind buying again because a little goes a long way and it doesn't have to be applied often.
Kate S.
This stuff is AMAZING! I have thick, coarse frizzy hair. This gives me such a pretty sleek look. It looks like a salon quality blow out by myself. It really is an amazing product. Here is my detailed review.
Murphy V.
Chicago
This product is the ONLY thing that tames my unruly hair in the hot and humid summer months. Use on damp hair, no need to blow dry. Works great even when air drying!
Christina A.
Will this give me results at least somewhat similar to a relaxing treatment that I would have in a salon? Also do the effects of this product increase with continued use or is this more of a serum-like treatment? Thanks!
Crystal R.
I recieved this product in a gift basket and I'm not sure what it is used for. Can I use this on curly hair or just when my hair is straight? Is this like a polishing serum or a leave in conditioner? Sorry for all of the questions but, I've never heard of this brand before.