Davines This is a Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid uploaded by Malinda Brown W.

BY DAVINES

A hand finished, saw cut comb which is specially designed to evenly distributed, cleansing conditioner through your hair.

Amanda B.
Flint, MI
I put this on after I lightly towel dry my hair. It helps detangle. I usually let my hair air dry and keep its natural waves. This stuff helps keep it frizz free and soft. This brand is a little more high end on pricing, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way.
This is a great relaxing moisture fluid for frizzy, dry or damaged hair. I use it all the time in the winter because my hair tends to have a lot of static. Just use the least amount because if I use too much it does make it look oily.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
I received this in a ipsy or birchbox it's nice . I have curly hair and very rarely relaxe or blow out my hair but it works very nice .
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
Works well in the last stage of styling, i use it n the cold season, as it slightly sticks together the hair, and in the summer i want ease. Well protects against thermal damage
Lindsay A.
toronto, ON
I like this product for days that i am going to wear my wavy/curly hair natural. sometimes curls can get out of control but this cream relaxes them to more of a wave which makes them lower maintenance and easy to wear without any styling. it also makes your hair very soft before blow drying or straightening !
Reynin Q.
This product works well to keep my baby hairs in control and also avoids the frizz. I apply a little amount before my hair is completely dry.
Crystal R.
I recieved this product in a gift basket and I'm not sure what it is used for. Can I use this on curly hair or just when my hair is straight? Is this like a polishing serum or a leave in conditioner? Sorry for all of the questions but, I've never heard of this brand before.