BY DAVINES

Delicate, restorative and moisturizing shampoo and shower gel with a formula that produces a rich and thick foam. It cleanses hair and body after sun exposure, helping to prolong the life of your tan.

The SU line has a floral (camellia and mimosa), fruity (apple) and woody fragrance.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to wet hair and body. Gently massage and rinse. Repeat and then apply either the SU conditioner, the SU hair mask or the SU milk, according to your needs.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

• ok my movie beauty gurus, have any of y’all triedDavines®...1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Louisville
This product does double-duty: a shampoo AND body wash! The light citrus scent isn’t overpowering and is absolutely perfect for summer. Plus, with Davines, you don’t have to worry about the safety of the ingredients.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I got this out of my Birchbox Man subcription and I am in love! Huge fan of it's fresh, clean sent, oddly though, I can't tell you what it smells like. Tons of white foamy bubble that leave your skin soft and smooth!
Must have for summer skin!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample of this in my June 2018 Birchbox subscription & love it so much! I haven't used it in my hair because I just don't trust the 2 in 1 stuff! But have been using it as a body wash & love the scent sooo much! It's sort of citrusy, but like a light perfume not cleaners or anything. No skin irritation or anything either. My only complaint is the scent doesn't last long at all!
Ginny D.
I did NOT like this as a body wash! After using it, my skin felt dry and tight when I got out of the shower! I immediately had to moisturize because I couldn’t stand how my skin felt. I didn’t try this on my hair and I definitely won’t be! Not a fan!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This hair & body wash helps to restore and moisturize you hair & skin.. davines also helsp to cleanse from head to toe with this revitalizing gel made from italian citrus extract, which conditioning and preventing damage on sun drenched strands.
Michelle H.
North port , FL
Ok I like it a lot for a body wash, I don’t care for it for my hair, it doesn’t lather the hair well, but does great for the body, I feel like it cleans my body well but hair not so much
Morrisa V.
Jessup, MD
This one was just okay. It kind of left my hair dry. It does make a nice body wash though. I got it in my birchbox but I'm not sure I would repurchase.
c. j.
Especially in the summer b/c I get so busy. Fresh smell & gentle cleansing! Fab!! Would buy again just for the smell!
Adrian R.
San Diego
Scheme is very nice and refreshing and has a nice lather to it. Does not seem to go above and beyond.
Lisa F.
I received this in my birchbox a few months ago. I like the concept of a shampoo and body wash in one although I only used it as a body wash.
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
ok my movie beauty gurus, have any of y’all triedDavines® SU Hair & Body Wash? If so please tell me about your experiences. Thank you!!!