Davines® SOLU Shampoo uploaded by antonia n.

BY DAVINES

Ideal for all hair types. Its formula is designed to cleanse all hair types in depth. It is particularly designed for those who use styling products or in preparation for a perm service. Its foam is rich but airy.

• En realidad si es Bueno el Producto y que Efectos Da?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about this amazing product 4 Answers
  • Mudar a cor do produto ? E a embalagem? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Not one of my favorites out of the Davines products but it did do what it says. This is a clarifying shampoo and it is very much so. Use sparingly so that your hair doesn’t get too dry and try and concentrate only at the root and not the ends so your ends don’t dry out. The smell is not great and for the price I most likely will not buy again.
Cara R.
Grove City
All Davines products are wonderful, therefore, the Solu is no different. Great for a long day of being in the sun & pool. It’s very moisturizing, a little goes a long way. Definitely will buy again.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Kristina D.
This product is great as a suitable daily clarifying shampoo for people who have very oily hair or have excess buildup that needs to be washed away. Great to use once a week in interval with your regular shampoo to get a fresh start!

Amanda L.
APPLETON, WI
There is unfortunately not much I can say about this product as I had an allergic reaction to it. Anywhere that water streamed when I rinsed, I ended up with hives and itchy skin. It lathers well. The shampoo smells pretty nice but I was disappointed in my reaction. Still have not pinpointed what ingredient was the culprit.
Chelsea C.
Excellent clarifying shampoo! I’ve used davines for years and this is an amazing refresher to get your hair and scalp squeaky clean and ready for the week. I only wash my hair a few times a week so this product is excellent to get me back to square one.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Jeanette M.
San Diego, CA
I only wash my hair one time per week and this is my go to shampoo !!! I have extensions and ice blonde hair ... this gets it super shiny and clean ! Don't leave home without it
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is what I use when my hair gets super nasty from an uncontrollable force! Like chlorine!

It's a pretty solid clarifying shampoo that isn't as obnoxious as the Neutrogena and is reminiscent of a long discontinued clarifying shampoo from Aveda. It's for special use on my hair.

The salon I visit has been carrying Davines products since I started going there 8 or 9 years ago. Such good stuff.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Davines does NOT upset. This is such a nice all purpose shampoo for just a basic wash, for hair that is untreated and naturally healthy. Over washing makes hair oily, over hydrating can make it too slick, but maintenance is just right for some.

This was great when I lived with my SO. He'd use my products and it worked for both of us plus it was a little luxe treat for me.
Aleshia R.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing about this amazing product
Alexandra C.
Colombia Bogota
En realidad si es Bueno el Producto y que Efectos Da?
Mudar a cor do produto ? E a embalagem?