BY DAVINES

Take-Off Essentials-Travel Exclusive Set by Clarins for unisex-6 Piece Set 3.4ounce One-Step Facial Cleanser-All Skin Types, 1ounce Hydra Quench Cream-Normal To Dry Skin, 0.5ounce Beauty Flash Balm, 1.7ounce Hand and Nail Treatment Cream, 0.9ounce Moisture-Rich Body Lotion-Dry Skin, 0.1ounce Eye Contour Gel. see more...

• Is this shampoo/conditioner heavy on the hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
  • I have been using the oi in one milk for the last few months and ...1 Answers
  • I have been using the oi in one milk for the last few months and ...2 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I came across this green beauty hair product company that is based out of Italy back when I was still living in Chicago a couple years ago. If you -33 ever in Chicago and need your hair cut, colored, highlighted, or even just a blowout or updo for an evening out, Salon 1800 is hands down the best hair salon in Chicago. I have yet to find a hair salon of that caliber anywhere else I have lived. They also carry an amazing array of haircare products. My hair stylist introduced me to this shampoo and conditioner when the salon first started carrying the line. I love its simple ingredient list and that it makes my hair clean, smooth, shiny, healthy, happy and gross and split end free. The bottles are travel friendly (even the full sized bottles) but a little goes a long way so they will last you a long time. I keep this dynamic duo in rotation with my Oribe, Living Proof, and Pureology shampoos and conditioners of choice.
Lindsay G.
I honestly don't see how this shampoo stands out above other shampoos.  It smells nice, and does have a relatively simple ingredients list. But overall it is just a shampoo, and I don't feel like it stands out that much over any other shampoo.  So I'm not sure I would buy this again.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is above all else my shampoo of choice. It lathers up nicely it could be used on either dry or oily scalps. I adore the scent and it stays with me throughout my day. This is one product I have always kept ahold of and will continue to repurchase time and time again.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I have been using one brand of hair products for many years now and never thought I would find another that I liked as well until I found this one! The shampoo is amazing; it leaves my hair squeaky clean, hydrated and nourished, and smelling great!
Lauren P.
Bronx
This shampoo smells amazing and works really well it is great for my dry scalp and also for my hair that is thick but very fine. My only complaint is the way it is packaged- it looks good but is very impractical
Kayli L.
Hugo, MN
Smells heavenly. I love that you need such a small amount and it works wonderfully. Leaving hear smelling floral like, soft and very clean. Safe for colored hair. Would 100 percent buy again. I was recommended this product by my hair stylist. I would recommend to everyone! I love Davines products.
Virginia S.
Norman, OK
Oh. My. Gosh. The smell. It’s amazing! It’s like nothing I’ve ever smelled before and I was like holy shit. I even bought the hand lotion so I can’t just smell it all the time. It’s a really nice lotion too! But the shampoo, it’s good too. Hate the bottle. It’s designed to spill and I always use too much so no to that but yes to everything else.
Rebecca C.
I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHAMPOO. I have used it on a ton of different people, and each client notices immediately how much better their hair styles and looks after using it.
Nicole R.
Davines OI shampoo and conditioner is amazing and clarifying. I felt like my hair was cleaned perfectly, there was no product build up, no frizziness, just soft easy to brush hair. The only downfall about it to me was the smell was very strong and strong smells tend to give me migraines. I loved everything else, it was like I had just gone to the salon.
Kelly S.
Oshkosh , WI
Great shampoo! The OI shampoo and conditioner are one of my favorites! It lathers great! Smells fantastic! My hair is very long and always looks great and easy to brush after use! Is a staple in my shower!
Karenn L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using the oi in one milk for the last few months and I love it! I was wondering if the rest of the line is worthy?
Cayla L.
Is this shampoo/conditioner heavy on the hair? I have fine hair and a lot of shampoos are too "rich" and heavy and it makes my hair feel greasy and heavy. Does this shampoo make your hair feel actually clean or like you have a lot of product build up?
Karenn L.
Philadelphia, PA
Jenny J.
Does this shampoo give you smooth hair/ control frizz?