BY DAVINES

For all hair types. Rich and fragrant, OI Conditioner provides a luxurious pampering experience, leaving hair soft, shiny and voluminous. Winner of Refinery29's 2015 Beauty Innovator award.

Apply the right amount of product evenly to shampooed and towel dried hair, working section by section. Leave on for 2-3 minutes, then comb. Rinse off thoroughly.

Roucou Oil. An oil from the fruit of the Amazonian "lipstick tree" — also known as the Achiote — Roucou Oil is full of beta-carotene & antioxidants. It strengthens hair and protects it from the effects of aging and environmental damage.

Buy on Amazon
Tina H.
Let me start this off by saying that I am absolutely in love with this conditioner. It’s best for dry hair and it’s sulfate free so it really good for those that have hair color. A little goes a long way! It smellls sooooo good and if you’re going to put something in your hair it has to smell good. It’s pricey but comepletely worth every penny.
Brandy S.
North Augusta, SC
This stuff is my favorite!!! It makes my hair feel so healthy which it can be hard sometimes because I have highlights. The smell is intoxicating. It can be pricey, but a little goes a long way and it lasts forever. I have extremely long hair and a lot of it. I can tell if I don’t use this, my hair just turns into a different beast.
Lindsay G.
I felt the same way about the shampoo, it's just not that special and I don't feel like I will buy it again.  It's a little pricey and I'm not quite sure why.  The scent it nice.  It has pretty good ingredients and I think that is their angle.  I was a little dissapointed, and it was really not memorable in anyway.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is literally saving my bleached hair. I recently switched from blonde back to my semi natural brunette, aka bronde. My hair is so sad. I was dry, breaking off at the crown (and she used olaplex) an wasn’t holding color. This stuff makes my hair sooo smooth and I am so hopeful!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
There is nothing better than Davines. I’ll continue to say that. This stuff is literally addictive and smells like God’s gift to hair. You will walk around all day smiling because your hair product is superior to all the other plebeian alternatives. Get this!
Hannah M.
Mankato
At first I thought this product would be too heavy for my hair: it’s oily, fine, and thin, but the Oi Conditioner is lightweight, nourishing, and hydrating. The scent is floral and baby powdery. During the winter and this put some life back into my hair.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
This is an adequate deep conditioner with an unexplainably high price. This is technically. part of Davines Luxury line which has high amounts of OI oil in it.... to me it works just as well as any other deep conditioner. The smell is very luxury though.
Charize E.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this conditioner along with the Davines shampoo. It makes my hair so smooth and silky. My hair stylist introduced me to Davines a couple of years ago and it’s the only shampoo and conditioner I’ve been using ever since. It smells great too!
Kristi V.
Definitely is a great great product I love this one give it 5 stars for every aspect it's miles amazing feels amazing and leaves my hair super soft very it last a long time a little goes a long way it is a must have for damaged hair
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I received a free sample of this product back during my 2 years of being the biggest subscription box addict you could imagine. It came in a Birchbox and sadly was only a single use packet. That said I did try it and the shampoo and loved it. The smell is very nice and the texture is a mix of creamy and milky....it kinda melts in your hands. It left my then virgin unbleached hair satin smooth and silky soft and didn't weigh it down at all.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with smoothing and keeping frizz down? I'm looking for something to help moisturize my hair and keep it looking healthy and smooth.