Davines® OI Conditioner uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® OI Conditioner uploaded by Eden L.Davines® OI Conditioner uploaded by Anugrah M.

BY DAVINES

For all hair types. Rich and fragrant, OI Conditioner provides a luxurious pampering experience, leaving hair soft, shiny and voluminous. Winner of Refinery29's 2015 Beauty Innovator award.

Apply the right amount of product evenly to shampooed and towel dried hair, working section by section. Leave on for 2-3 minutes, then comb. Rinse off thoroughly.

Roucou Oil. An oil from the fruit of the Amazonian "lipstick tree" — also known as the Achiote — Roucou Oil is full of beta-carotene & antioxidants. It strengthens hair and protects it from the effects of aging and environmental damage.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I do switch up my hair care products from time to time, but Davine's is one of my HG hair care brands (along with Oribe, Living Proof, and Purology). Davine's has been in my hair care rotation for a couple of years. Ever since my hair stylist at Salon 1800 in Chicago introduced it to me. While I no longer live in Chicago, I still go to Salon 1800 when I am visiting friends and family. Davine's hair products are chock full of clean/green ingredients that are incredibly effective but gentle enough to be used on color treated hair. This conditioner, along with the coordinating shampoo, doesn't disappoint. A little goes a long way, so even though their bottles seem small, their products last for ages. If you are looking for an amazing green hair care company, look no further. They carry hair products for every hair type and hair concern you can fathom. All of them are chock full of natural but effective ingredients that leave you feeling and looking your best. The Italians know how to do haircare as well as they make sunglasses, clothing, and cars. :)
Tina H.
Let me start this off by saying that I am absolutely in love with this conditioner. It’s best for dry hair and it’s sulfate free so it really good for those that have hair color. A little goes a long way! It smellls sooooo good and if you’re going to put something in your hair it has to smell good. It’s pricey but comepletely worth every penny.
Lindsay G.
I felt the same way about the shampoo, it's just not that special and I don't feel like I will buy it again.  It's a little pricey and I'm not quite sure why.  The scent it nice.  It has pretty good ingredients and I think that is their angle.  I was a little dissapointed, and it was really not memorable in anyway.
Brandy S.
North Augusta, SC
This stuff is my favorite!!! It makes my hair feel so healthy which it can be hard sometimes because I have highlights. The smell is intoxicating. It can be pricey, but a little goes a long way and it lasts forever. I have extremely long hair and a lot of it. I can tell if I don’t use this, my hair just turns into a different beast.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is literally saving my bleached hair. I recently switched from blonde back to my semi natural brunette, aka bronde. My hair is so sad. I was dry, breaking off at the crown (and she used olaplex) an wasn’t holding color. This stuff makes my hair sooo smooth and I am so hopeful!
Lindsey B.
Wirtz, VA
This product is different than other conditioners that you would buy from a drugstore or somewhere like Target. It isn't extremely thick, like a balm, but it also isn't runny like some conditioners I have tried in the past. I typically apply it at my ends and work my way up to my roots. After applying I use a wide tooth comb to make sure that the product has been applied to every strand of hair. Then I usually let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes while I finish shaving my legs. When you rinse it out you will immediately notice how soft and silky it leaves your hair.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Davines is an AMAZING brand from Italy that makes your hair feel fantastic! The huge plus is how wonderful the product smells in your hair! Especially when you use the whole line! It's on the pricey side, but it's so worth it! I love this shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely recommend it.  Davines® OI All in One MilkDavines® Alchemic Conditioner GoldenDavines® Alchemic Red ShampooDavines® MOMO ConditionerDavines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
There is nothing better than Davines. I’ll continue to say that. This stuff is literally addictive and smells like God’s gift to hair. You will walk around all day smiling because your hair product is superior to all the other plebeian alternatives. Get this!
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
This is an adequate deep conditioner with an unexplainably high price. This is technically. part of Davines Luxury line which has high amounts of OI oil in it.... to me it works just as well as any other deep conditioner. The smell is very luxury though.
Hannah M.
Mankato
At first I thought this product would be too heavy for my hair: it’s oily, fine, and thin, but the Oi Conditioner is lightweight, nourishing, and hydrating. The scent is floral and baby powdery. During the winter and this put some life back into my hair.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with smoothing and keeping frizz down? I'm looking for something to help moisturize my hair and keep it looking healthy and smooth.