BY DAVINES

Quirkily cool yet results-driven, Davines's 'OI' range is powered by roucou oil (pronounced ru 'ku) - a 'secret' ingredient beloved by native inhabitants of the Amazon rainforest, who rely on the fruits of the 'Lipstick Tree' to protect their skin and hair against the sun and other daily stresses. Intensely replenishing, Davines have harnessed the potency of this wonder-extract to create a range of shine-enhancing, moisture-boosting hair care treatments - suitable for all hair types, these exquisite products are perfect for nourishing, smoothing and 'controlling' weakened, dry or tempestuous tresses. By combining high-grade natural ingredients with first-rate scientific rigour, Davines's founders the Bollati family have expanded their Parmese research laboratory into a multi-national hair care business with an inspiring range of original and authentic products, beloved by the likes of Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Aniston. see more...

• I have thick wavy/curly hair. Has anyone else who has this hair t...3 Answers
  • Have any of you noticed that after a little bit of usage it tends...3 Answers
  • I got this free to try, and I loved it. Does anyone know where th...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Colleen M.
North Potomac
Love this stuff! I have struggled with extremely knotty hair, especially after showering. Once water hits my hair it becomes completely tangled. It used to take me forever to brush my hair out and it was almost impossible to brush my hair when it was wet but this has saved me! Now I don’t have to waste a ton of time brushing out my hair and I don’t lose as much hair either. It still does take me some time to brush my hair out well but it is significantly less. I just spray this in my hair when it is damp (not soaking wet) and I use a WetBrush Wet Brush - Viva Violet to brush it out. Bye bye painful, tangly hair!!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I use this when I get out of the shower, a small amount is all you need especially if your using davines shampoo and conditioner. I have very curly hair, so I like using leave in conditioner after I wash my hair. This gives my hair just enough moisture and I get through my hair without any knots now that I use this line. Its not greasy and doesn’t way my hair down either. Wonderful product and davines is an amazing line!
Jacalyn D.
San Diego
By far my favourite haircare line of all is this Oi by Davine’s. I own the shampoo, conditioner, milk, and oil. And it makes my hair feel insanely good...and don’t even get me started on the little piece of heaven I get every time I smell it! It reminds me of a fresh tree smell of some sort. It is hard to really depict. But it is amazing!!!
Cody E.
Holladay
I love this product! I started using it when I had hair extensions and it has kept my extensions so nice.  I use it now on my real hair as a styling spray and heat protection.  I have thin, straight hair & it leaves it with a great texture. It smells very nice and never weighs my hair down at all.
Kayla M.
This hair oil is worth every penny it costs. The smell is warm and amazing, it will make people apologize for wanting to smell your hair. Your hair becomes so soft, shiny, detangled and feels this way for hours after wearing it! I have the spray and oil of this and I will never go without it.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
When it says this is a multi benefit treatment, they’re not kidding! The smell is so rich, it feels like a benefit in and of itself. I spray this on my damp hair post-shower and let it work its magic. If you’re willing to splurge, Davines OI / All in One Milk is definitely worth it!!
LeAndra L.
Lubbock, TX
I love this stuff! I received sample size. After being reluctant about trying due to other products making my hair oily, I gave it a try after a shower. It made my hair silky smooth and soft! It also helped untangle my ends! On top of that, it smells yummy!
nikki|havey H.
St Petersburg, FL
My hair stylist recommended this for my hair as I have thick, curly, dry hair. This is by far the best thing to happen to my hair. Not only does it smell great, but it makes my hair so soft and protects it from heat. I would recommend to anyone
kandiss J.
This is a great detagler! It did alot for my hair. It made it really shinny and soft. I love the way this smells. It lasts for a few days and it controlled my frizz very well. But the price is way high. I love it but wont buy it. I got this with my Birch Box samples .
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
This is the BEST I've ever tried. Couple of days ago I did highlight as usual and after my hairdresser used this product my hair have never been so soft ever!!! Like seriously, very soft silly and smooth and smells great like something herbal. I'm not a patient person and I want instant effect of the products I use and this one is definitely the one. Great! I'm just speechless. Highly highly recommend
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
I got this free to try, and I loved it. Does anyone know where they sell it?
Kari M.
Anaheim , CA
Have any of you noticed that after a little bit of usage it tends to build up on the hair?
Patricia G.
Hi! I have frizzy hair, does this living work for me ? Thanks!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I have thick wavy/curly hair. Has anyone else who has this hair type tried this and has it helped?