Davines OI / All in One Milk uploaded by Dyani F.Davines OI / All in One Milk uploaded by Andrea C.Davines OI / All in One Milk uploaded by Briana H.See all 23 photos

BY DAVINES

Quirkily cool yet results-driven, Davines's 'OI' range is powered by roucou oil (pronounced ru 'ku) - a 'secret' ingredient beloved by native inhabitants of the Amazon rainforest, who rely on the fruits of the 'Lipstick Tree' to protect their skin and hair against the sun and other daily stresses. Intensely replenishing, Davines have harnessed the potency of this wonder-extract to create a range of shine-enhancing, moisture-boosting hair care treatments - suitable for all hair types, these exquisite products are perfect for nourishing, smoothing and 'controlling' weakened, dry or tempestuous tresses. By combining high-grade natural ingredients with first-rate scientific rigour, Davines's founders the Bollati family have expanded their Parmese research laboratory into a multi-national hair care business with an inspiring range of original and authentic products, beloved by the likes of Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Aniston. see more...

• Have any of you noticed that after a ...I use it after every shower an... 3 Answers
  • I have thick wavy/curly hair. Has any...I have thick spiral curly hair... 1 Answers
  • I got this free to try, and I loved i...Birchbox. And you get points f... 7 Answers
Photos (23)
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Perfect for dry and frizzy hair. I spray it on my wet hair. Makes my hair so smooth when it dries and smelling insanely good. I switched to OI hair care line about 8 months ago and never looked back. It's perfect for my color treated hair. So moisturizing and smells incredible. My hair has never been healthier. It's a bit pricey, but oh so worth it!
Anissa S.
Anissa S.
Oceanside, CA
This is easily one of the best leave in detanglers I have ever used. My daughter and I have dry, easily tangled hair and this not only detangles our hair but leaves it shiny and soft. I absolutely love the smell. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
I'm OBSESSED. I recently got my hair done and my new hairdresser put me on a Davines regime. I was hesitant at first because hair care isn't my strong suit. I like a good conditioner and some it's a 10. But this stuff is amazing! It's worth every penny! I already bought more as a backup.
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
This product is amazing. I use it whenever my hair is frizzy and leaves my hair shiny. The scent is amazing too. It's not harsh but light weight. I spray it directly on my hair where you get the exact amount. It doesn't leave hair oily. Definitely recommend.
kristiana p.
kristiana p.
Giddings, TX
I love this product. My hair is very thin and long and I have to use more than what is said to be used,when I use other similar products my hair looks oily but this made my hair very soft and my hair looked healthy and tangle free all day long.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Nice detangler and leave-in conditioner. It feels a little weird putting it on, but other than that, it's a good product. The smell is also pretty nice. My hair looks and feels smooth afterward, but doesn't look greasy.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I love the smell of this product so much! My hair looks so nice after spritzing this. This is by far the best all in one product I have ever used!!! I would definitely recommend this product. My hair is fine and oily.
RandiSu T.
RandiSu T.
Bemidji, MN
Keep in mind, this is NOT a holding spray. It leaves your hair silky, smooth, and completely transformed. I always get compliments when I use it. It is expensive, but 1 bottle lasts a very long time.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I received this in a Birch Box or a Glossy Box but it works great. It makes my hair so soft and not frizzy. I would purchased another one once it's gone. I have long, highlighted, and thick.
Dani N.
Dani N.
Life changing! Totally worth the price. It's concentrated so it lasts a long time. I use it as a detangler for my long hair after i shower and it leaves it feeling great!
Paula T.
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
I got this free to try, and I loved it. Does anyone know where they sell it?
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Hi! I have frizzy hair, does this living work for me ? Thanks!
Kari M.
Kari M.
Anaheim , CA
Have any of you noticed that after a little bit of usage it tends to build up on the hair?
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, British Columbia
I have thick wavy/curly hair. Has anyone else who has this hair type tried this and has it helped?