Davines® OI All in One Milk

For hydrating and shine-enhancing, for any hair type. Lightweight OI All In One Milk softens, detangles, controls frizz and protects from frizz.

Softens, detangles and fights frizz with Roucou oil.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, CETYLALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, SODIUM BENZOATE, TRIDECETH-5, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-12, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYLIONONE, LIMONENE, BIXA ORELLANA SEED EXTRACT.

Does this leave a sticky residue?
Does this product cause buildup?
Who loves this beauty products?
Start your review of Davines® OI All in One Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Renee C.
Claxton, GA
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Renee C.
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Renee C.
I use this almost daily, it keeps my hair soft, smooth, and healthy. It stops breakage and makes styling super easy! I love all the #davines products, have not found one I don’t like. They smell soooo good and are great for your hair. My hair is one of my assets I feel and I feel more comfortable with good hair and no makeup!
Katy S.
Richmond, VA
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Katy S.
I love everything about this spray. I’m currently on my second bottle. It smells fantastic, like all Davines, products. It de-tangles my thick unruly hair so well! I wouldn’t say it makes my hair frizz free but it does help. My hair definitely looks better when I use this vs when I don’t
Tess P.
This is by far the best smelling and overall best leave conditioner. My hair feels so soft and smells amazing after using this. I bleach my hair so I need leave In conditioner after using conditioner in the shower and this is by far the best.
Brinaa B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Brinaa B.
Purchased at: Davines USA
I love this stuff everytime my hair stylist uses this on me my hair feels brand new , my hair is super dry due to bleaching so it’s hard to find a good product but this works !
Carolyn O.
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Carolyn O.
This stuff is wonderful! It's my go-to heat protectant before curling or flat ironing my hair. It's light and doesn't weigh your hair down. It also goes on like more of a mist so it dries fairly quickly, which I love.
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Davines Oi Milk. My hair is very thick and wavy this gives it a great texture. I just spray it in and allow my hair to air dry.
Yopy J.
Philadelphia, PA
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Yopy J.
I love how this product nourishes my hair. Unfortunately I am not a big fan of the smell on my hair. Overall I am a big fan of Davines product, so I would still recommend you to try it out yourself. Get a small bottle first!
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Arielle W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for 3yrs & it seems to last forever! Really makes my hair feel better, when I don’t think anything can LOL. It doesn’t make it greasy, but it does take out some of the oil‘s/dryness & somehow make it just feel & look all-around better! #influensterawards2020 My hair hadn’t been washed in TEN DAYS (couldn’t get brows wet & decided dry shampoo/condition & #davinesoi was enough! What do y’all think? I mean… 10 days😳😅
NADIIA B.
Copiague, NY
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by NADIIA B.
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by NADIIA B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is literal magic. I have been trying to find ways to wear my coarse wavy/curly hair naturally my whole life. If you have curly or wavy hair, you know the struggle. You can take the exact SAME steps every.time. you wash and style your hair and one day it is perfect and the next it looks AWFUL. I have tried it all! Curl creams, wave creams, mousse, leave in conditioners, moisturizing sprays, diffusing, etc. etc. etc. This is the ONLY thing that works for me 100% of the time. I wash my hair, comb it out in the shower, scrunch to remove excess moisture, and spray this spray about 10 times all over. Then I scrunch one more time to get out any excess product and let dry naturally. This is literally the only product I use to achieve natural waves. Once it is dry, if it especially humid (I do live in Louisiana) I will apply a anti-humidity product to the ends of my hair (usually John Frieda's Secret Weapon). That's it! Amazing. Have repurchased again and again and will continue to do so. I try to spread the love on this to all my curly/wavy hair friends. Get it, try it, you wont be disappointed.Davines OI All in One Milk Multi Benefit Beauty Treatment, 1.69 Oz
Amanda W.
Bossier City, LA
Davines® OI All in One Milk uploaded by Amanda W.
This is a great hair product! I put this on as soon as I get out of the shower and it helps detangle, add shine and control my frizzy hair. Smells nice too! I
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gillian B.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 ans
Is Davines® OI All in One Milk good for curly and frizzy hair? When blowing out?
Brittany V. il y a 4 mois
Yes! A must have!
Little A.
il y a 3 ans
does anyone use Davines® OI All in One Milk every day? would you recommend it?
Andrea L. il y a 2 ans
Yes I have med length fine hair and I use everyday. Spray on ends and work through away from scalp. This product smells amazing