BY DAVINES

Quirkily cool yet results-driven, Davines's 'OI' range is powered by roucou oil (pronounced ru 'ku) - a 'secret' ingredient beloved by native inhabitants of the Amazon rainforest, who rely on the fruits of the 'Lipstick Tree' to protect their skin and hair against the sun and other daily stresses. Intensely replenishing, Davines have harnessed the potency of this wonder-extract to create a range of shine-enhancing, moisture-boosting hair care treatments - suitable for all hair types, these exquisite products are perfect for nourishing, smoothing and 'controlling' weakened, dry or tempestuous tresses. By combining high-grade natural ingredients with first-rate scientific rigour, Davines's founders the Bollati family have expanded their Parmese research laboratory into a multi-national hair care business with an inspiring range of original and authentic products, beloved by the likes of Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Aniston. see more...

• I have thick wavy/curly hair. Has anyone else who has thi...3 Answers
  • Have any of you noticed that after a little bit of usage ...3 Answers
  • I got this free to try, and I loved it. Does anyone know ...7 Answers
Colleen M.
North Potomac
Love this stuff! I have struggled with extremely knotty hair, especially after showering. Once water hits my hair it becomes completely tangled. It used to take me forever to brush my hair out and it was almost impossible to brush my hair when it was wet but this has saved me! Now I don’t have to waste a ton of time brushing out my hair and I don’t lose as much hair either. It still does take me some time to brush my hair out well but it is significantly less. I just spray this in my hair when it is damp (not soaking wet) and I use a The Wet Brush Original Detangler to brush it out. Bye bye painful, tangly hair!!
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
This product is very expensive for basically a detangling mist. The entire OI line by Davines is the “luxury line”. They claim that the potency of OI oil is much higher than other products which is great for color treated hair. However, oil is one of the last ingredients on the list for this hair milk and I find that it is no better than a drugstore leave in conditioner or detangler.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I ordered this off Birchbox because it had amazing reviews. I love this so far, it’s kind of like a leave in spray and oil and detangler protectant all in one. Plus, you can use it on wet or dry hair. It makes my hair feel super soft and frizz-free. I think this is going to replace my it’s a 10 spray that I’ve been using for years. When a product has thousands of amazing reviews, I can be confident that my money will be well spent and it was!!
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
Love this stuff! I received it in my Birchbox this month and have been using it regularly.

It’s very lightweight but so moisturizing. I love how it adds volume and shine to my hair. You can even use it as a detangler. 🙌🏼

I will definitely be adding this product to my hair game.

This product does so much. Usually it takes several products to get added volume, a detangler, shine, nourishment, and a heat protectant.

It is a game changer y’all!
Maura Y.
If you're looking for shine, then you're gonna have to keep going. If you're a curly girl like me and you're looking for definition, keep walking. However, if you're looking for softness, if like me you have a mix of fine and coarse hair, then this will make your hair feel SO soft, it doesn't help define my curls, but it offers up a great base for layering for a product that offers more definition.
Lindsay G.
This works well and smells good, but unfortunately for them I found the 'beauty protector' which smells way better than this one.  That being said, it does have a nice smell.  It functions well as a de-tangler, and I used up the entire sample that I got in my Birchbox, but for the price, I will continue to stay with the beauty protector, and likely not repurchase this brand.
Megan M.
I love using this spray on wet or dry hair to smooth out tangled and frizz. My hair is bleached and very damaged so I need products that are gentle yet powerful and this is one of my favorites! It smells amazing like a high end salon product and goes well with my shampoos and conditioners. The only downside to this is that I don’t love the packaging but it’s worth it for the results.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I love Davines products but this Davines OI / All in One Milk is not my favorite. It did make it very easy to get the tangles out of my hair but later in the day it left my hair feeling a bit greasy. I am also not a huge fan of the scent which was somewhat overpowering for me. Davines OI / All in One Milk
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This leave in conditioner is weightless and ultra nourishing especially for colored or dehydrated hair it adds shine and hydration to my fine hair. The spray bottle never uses all of the product you will have to take the top off and use the ton of product left behind. Wish they would fix the packaging for that reason.
Bex &.
I love this product. I actually deemed it one of my favorite buys from 2017 on my blog 16thandbarton.com    I really love the way it smells, and the smallest bit goes a long way. So your money really stretches. This will be on repeat in my shopping cart indefinitely.
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
I got this free to try, and I loved it. Does anyone know where they sell it?
Kari M.
Anaheim , CA
Have any of you noticed that after a little bit of usage it tends to build up on the hair?
Patricia G.
Hi! I have frizzy hair, does this living work for me ? Thanks!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I have thick wavy/curly hair. Has anyone else who has this hair type tried this and has it helped?
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
So is this better for 4c hair?