Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz uploaded by Roneta P.

BY DAVINES

Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz ( see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received a sample packet of this conditioner along with the shampoo  in my March Birchbox. First off the smell is very strong and if you are a person sensitive to fragrance than I am not sure this is for you. However it made my hair very soft and smooth which I was pleased with!! Its pretty pricey for a conditioner and  I am not sure if I would purchase because of that and the fragrance was not for me.
Sloane S.
The guy who cuts my hair suggested this mask and I'm so glad that he did! My hair is noticeably softer after using it but I don't think it's life changing. Be careful of purchasing this online- I've heard that there is a lot of fake products circulating on Amazon with this brands packaging!
Rosalba M.
One of my favorite conditioner of all times, and I've tried a lot. This product detangles my hair and leave it soft as silk, moisturized, shiny and healthy. The texture is soft and have a lot of slip, the smell is indescribable but so good. Nothing negative to say about this magical potion.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Yes please! This is liquid gold (or rather creamy gold). In my opinion it is the most incredible product on the market. And it smells like heaven. I generally like to treat it like a hair mask and put a shower cap over my hair allowing it to sit for a few hours before rinsing. This also leaves my hair smelling beautiful days later. I highly recommend this product to others!
melanie l.
san jose, CA
This is a life changer!!! I've tried so many conditioners, but this is the best that I've tried. It has a heavy consistency, but it doesn't weigh down your hair at all. It's great at making your hair look a lot more healthy than it is compared to other conditioners. I find that your hair looks even better when using the Oi shampoo in combination.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
This is THE BEST SMELLING, SOFTEST-MAKING conditioner I have ever had! I have fine hair, but it is dry and I live in a cold climate. This stuff is a hair-saver for hair in the fall-winter or winter-spring when the change in season makes your hair really unsure what it is doing with it's life!!
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
received this along with the shampoo in my latest birchbox and it quickly became my favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that i currently use! it smells nice and always leaves my hair feeling impossibly smooth and silky.
This product is amazing I love it I use it all the time probably one of the best things I've ever discovered actually my mom showed it to me and I fell in love I suggest this product to everyone who wants soft silky hair
Trang N.
One of my favorite conditioners! It's quite pricey for the size, but my hair feels like silk after using it! Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
As a former Kerastase and Oribe user, the full Oi line is amazing, but the conditioner is heavenly! This is the only conditioner I've ever used that lasts as long as the shampoo.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with smoothing and keeping frizz down? I'm looking for something to help moisturize my hair and keep it looking healthy and smooth.