Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz uploaded by Roneta P.

BY DAVINES

Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz ( see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rosalba M.
One of my favorite conditioner of all times, and I've tried a lot. This product detangles my hair and leave it soft as silk, moisturized, shiny and healthy. The texture is soft and have a lot of slip, the smell is indescribable but so good. Nothing negative to say about this magical potion.
melanie l.
Sacramento, CA
This is a life changer!!! I've tried so many conditioners, but this is the best that I've tried. It has a heavy consistency, but it doesn't weigh down your hair at all. It's great at making your hair look a lot more healthy than it is compared to other conditioners. I find that your hair looks even better when using the Oi shampoo in combination.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
This is THE BEST SMELLING, SOFTEST-MAKING conditioner I have ever had! I have fine hair, but it is dry and I live in a cold climate. This stuff is a hair-saver for hair in the fall-winter or winter-spring when the change in season makes your hair really unsure what it is doing with it's life!!
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
received this along with the shampoo in my latest birchbox and it quickly became my favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that i currently use! it smells nice and always leaves my hair feeling impossibly smooth and silky.
This product is amazing I love it I use it all the time probably one of the best things I've ever discovered actually my mom showed it to me and I fell in love I suggest this product to everyone who wants soft silky hair
Trang N.
One of my favorite conditioners! It's quite pricey for the size, but my hair feels like silk after using it! Davines Oi Absolute Beautifying Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 250Ml/8.45Oz
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
As a former Kerastase and Oribe user, the full Oi line is amazing, but the conditioner is heavenly! This is the only conditioner I've ever used that lasts as long as the shampoo.
Ophelia H.
One of the most luxurious feeling conditioners I have ever tried. It feels so moisturizing going on and it just glides and spreads through my hair so well! The scent can be a touch on the overpowering side durine use but I find it doesn't linger heavily after rinsing and it is a lovely scent!
Allison M.
Obsessed with the smell. Leaves my hair soft, silky and shiny and smelling great. Would
Purchase this again and again not matter the price. Worth every dollar.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love the smell so much and it pairs well with the other oi products. Packaging is super cute and dishwasher safe to reuse. My hair feels great after this
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with smoothing and keeping frizz down? I'm looking for something to help moisturize my hair and keep it looking healthy and smooth.