Davines® Nourishing Restructuring Miracle uploaded by member-766e9c82e

BY DAVINES

Restructuring Miracle is not to be considered a substitute for restructuring conditioners, but a product aimed at perfectly restoring the structure of seriously damaged hair. The treatment gives visible results from first application: results last up to 6-8 shampoos. Repeated applications will also lengthen the effect.

HOW TO USE:

Apply 30 gr. of product to washed and towel-dried hair, working section by section with a brush and only to the hair portion that needs to be repaired. Leave on for 10 minutes under a source of moist heat or for 15 minutes without heat source (it is not advisable to use a cap or film). Rinse the product off thoroughly, then apply the conditioner that suits the type of hair that has just been treated (Vegetarian Miracle, in the case of medium-thick hair, or Living Enzyme Infusion for fine hair). Nourishing Restructuring Miracle can be used before a perm and relaxing service, but also before a colour application: in the latter case, make sure the product is applied exclusively to the hair that needs to be repaired. Repeat the treatment with Nourishing Restructuring Miracle every 6-8 shampoos; repeated applications will also lengthen the effect.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

sara S.
Sioux City , IA
I love davines, I use this on my hair because it’s a little stressed. I’m trying to get it healthy this line is sustainable beauty it says what farms it’s coming from and clean
Paige B.
Sacramento , CA
I’ve done almost everything you could do to hair ...highlighted, colored, cut, straightend, curled, Brazilian blowout, and pony’d etc... This product has saved my hair! I’ve been using it for about a year now and my hair is stronger and less prone to split ends. All of Davines products are amazing and relatively affordable.
Christy L.
Anchorage, AK
I love this stuff. My hairdresser got me using it. It’s all she uses and she knows so much about hair. I highly value her opinion!
Shelbi G.
Fishers, IN
Absolutely love this product. My hair stylist recommended it and it’s been a game changer for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking to up their hair game! this has become part of my daily hair routine