Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo uploaded by Mollie D.Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo uploaded by Sara A.

BY DAVINES

For damaged or processed hair. Rich and full-bodied NOUNOU Shampoo delicately cleanses and deeply nourishes hair with Fiaschetto tomato, leaving it soft and hydrated. Winner of Allure's 2015 Best of Beauty Awards.

Hair is deeply nourished, replenished and gently cleansed. Fiaschetto Tomato: sourced from the Calemone Farm of Mr. Mario di Latte in Serranova, di Carovigno, Brindisi as part of Slow Food Presidium. Fiaschetto Tomatoes are full of antioxidants and Vitamin C, which restore and invigorate hair.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYLISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYLMETHYLISTETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, PEHENTYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKAYLACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DICAPRYL ETHER, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTETH-3, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, TRISODIUMETHYLENEDIAMINEDISUCCINATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, SOLANUM LUCOPERISCUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, C11-15 PARETH-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAURETH-9, TRIDECETH-12, LINALOOL, GERANOIL, TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, TRIBUTYLCITRATE, C1 19140 / YELLOW 6, CI 14700 / RED 4, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
This is my favorite davines shampoo! I work in a green salon that carries all davines. All my clients love the smell of this one and always ask about it! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and moisturized. If I could give it 4.5 stars, that would probably be more accurate since I think the price is a bit high.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Best shampoo ever. Seriously. My hair is in fabulous condition now. Love all the Oi products. I have very dry color treated hair, and Oi helps keep it smooth and silky. Great smell too. I always follow up with the Oi conditioner as well. Probably too much for oily hair, but great for dry hair.
Jenna S.
Ithaca, NY
My hair was in TERRIBLE shape. Bleaching, straightening, everything. All day every day. My hair dresser had me use Nounou and shampoo and conditioner and within 2 weeks my hair seemed completely repaired! Love it. Feels great always.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
The price point is a little steep for the amount of product you get, but from the luxurious scent to fantastic moisture and shine payoff, you definitely get what you pay for. It always feels like a treat to have a Davines product in your shower.
Brittney M.
De Pere
This shampoo is great for color-treated hair. It doesn’t lather a lot but definitely makes your hair feel clean and fresh without any left-over residue. I use for my over-processed hair and will continue to use as I get my hair colored.
Anna C.
It's a bit pricy but if you can buy this brand, DO IT!!!! It only takes a little bit and lasts a long time. It's so good for your hair and has awesome ingredients! Anytime I'm able to buy it I do!!
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
Ok so for one, Davines smell fantastic. One of the best smelling hair care lines I've ever encountered and had the luxury of working with in the salon. Does exactly what it should!
Kat M.
Los Angeles, CA
Cleans deeply and clear oils without stripping my hair of color. One of the few shampoos I can use where I can go a few days in between washes without looking gross.
Anne M.
Flagstaff, AZ
I absolutely love all of the products made by Davine! I am currently using the Nounou shampoo. This shampoo takes a small amount to provide a large lather to thoroughly cleanse my hair. This gentle shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean but with a soft nourished feel. I dropped one star because I have used Davine's Love shampoo and fir me that product is magic! However. I wouldnreccomend this shampoo to all'
Vanessa S.
Irvine, CA
I got a sample of this in my birchbox one month and oh my gosh, I wish I was rich enough to actually purcahse this. This shampoo is everything! It made my hair super soft and luxurious without the product build up. It kepy my color looking fab as long as it lasted. Wish the price point was just a little bit lower so I could enjoy it regularly!
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
What size is the biggest for this product? What does this smell like? Do you leave it on for a couple of minutes?
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
Does this shampoo leave a residue feeling on your hair?
giulina s.
How does this work for people who have really curly hair?
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Awesome smelling and a little goes a long way!
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
It's hard for me to find good shampoos. Does this one work well I have really thin short hair and alot of things make my hair break. Should i try it?

back