Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo uploaded by Mollie D.Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo uploaded by Sara A.

BY DAVINES

For damaged or processed hair. Rich and full-bodied NOUNOU Shampoo delicately cleanses and deeply nourishes hair with Fiaschetto tomato, leaving it soft and hydrated. Winner of Allure's 2015 Best of Beauty Awards.

Hair is deeply nourished, replenished and gently cleansed. Fiaschetto Tomato: sourced from the Calemone Farm of Mr. Mario di Latte in Serranova, di Carovigno, Brindisi as part of Slow Food Presidium. Fiaschetto Tomatoes are full of antioxidants and Vitamin C, which restore and invigorate hair.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYLISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYLMETHYLISTETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, PEHENTYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKAYLACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DICAPRYL ETHER, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTETH-3, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, TRISODIUMETHYLENEDIAMINEDISUCCINATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, SOLANUM LUCOPERISCUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, C11-15 PARETH-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAURETH-9, TRIDECETH-12, LINALOOL, GERANOIL, TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, TRIBUTYLCITRATE, C1 19140 / YELLOW 6, CI 14700 / RED 4, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Robin F.
Charlottesville
Very good on color treated hair. I have rainbow hair and I’ve noticed that it doesn’t fade any of the zany colors I experiment with. You may look at the size along with the price and think you are being ripped off but one thing to bear in mind is that a little of their product goes a really long way which balances it out.
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
This is my favorite davines shampoo! I work in a green salon that carries all davines. All my clients love the smell of this one and always ask about it! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and moisturized. If I could give it 4.5 stars, that would probably be more accurate since I think the price is a bit high.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Best shampoo ever. Seriously. My hair is in fabulous condition now. Love all the Oi products. I have very dry color treated hair, and Oi helps keep it smooth and silky. Great smell too. I always follow up with the Oi conditioner as well. Probably too much for oily hair, but great for dry hair.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
The price point is a little steep for the amount of product you get, but from the luxurious scent to fantastic moisture and shine payoff, you definitely get what you pay for. It always feels like a treat to have a Davines product in your shower.
Brittney M.
De Pere
This shampoo is great for color-treated hair. It doesn’t lather a lot but definitely makes your hair feel clean and fresh without any left-over residue. I use for my over-processed hair and will continue to use as I get my hair colored.
Anna C.
It's a bit pricy but if you can buy this brand, DO IT!!!! It only takes a little bit and lasts a long time. It's so good for your hair and has awesome ingredients! Anytime I'm able to buy it I do!!
Kat M.
Los Angeles, CA
Cleans deeply and clear oils without stripping my hair of color. One of the few shampoos I can use where I can go a few days in between washes without looking gross.
Katherine B.
Purchased at: Online
This shampoo is amazing, and it smells even better! My hair is processed and frizzy and I found it difficult to grow without extensive breakage. Disregard the price and get it! Totally worth it!!
Anne M.
Flagstaff, AZ
I absolutely love all of the products made by Davine! I am currently using the Nounou shampoo. This shampoo takes a small amount to provide a large lather to thoroughly cleanse my hair. This gentle shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean but with a soft nourished feel. I dropped one star because I have used Davine's Love shampoo and fir me that product is magic! However. I wouldnreccomend this shampoo to all'
Rachel C.
Douglaston, NY
After visiting a salon in NYC, my hair stylist showed me this shampoo to avoid dry ends/keep the color intact. It doesn't smell phenomenal but it does feel great on my hair. I definitely believe this helped my hair from getting super dry. I would think about buying this again the next time I color my hair however I wish the shampoo came in a bigger size as it is already kinda pricy.
giulina s.
How does this work for people who have really curly hair?
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
What size is the biggest for this product? What does this smell like? Do you leave it on for a couple of minutes?
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
Does this shampoo leave a residue feeling on your hair?
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
It's hard for me to find good shampoos. Does this one work well I have really thin short hair and alot of things make my hair break. Should i try it?
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Awesome smelling and a little goes a long way!

Amazon