Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask

by Davines

Ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to deeply nourish treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair.

The scent that characterizes the NOUNOU family has a citrus, spicy and aromatic note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to towel dried hair after using NOUNOU shampoo. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, comb through then rinse. Dry the hair.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Is this product thick and creamy or thin?
I'm swaying between this product and Olaplex. For those of you who have tried both, what was your favourite?
Help help help!! I’m willing to spend money with my hair, but I would like to spend with something AMAZING.. what is your favorite hair mask or treatment ? I’m in between Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask and [product:olaplex-no3-hair-perfector]. #please help me
Start your review of Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I love all of their masks. They are seriously sooooo good. This one has a great scent & is very thick & creamy. I do way too much to my hair & this mask helps fix it. I always apply conditioning masks when my hair is dry, that way the hair really soaks up the product, rather than being full of water. It helps with moisture, strength & elasticity. Very, very good product.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm so in LOVE with this hair mask!!! I use it not only as a conditioner but as an overnight mask and it leaves my hair so freaking soft and shinny!! Wether you have color treated hair or just aging hair care concerns ,this still address them all. 100%
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
So good, so, so good. If I had to pick one repairing mask only to use this would be it. It makes your hair feel like silk. It helps with elasticity, slip, softness, dullness everything!!!! Any person who puts their hair through chemical services or even just alot of heat styling should try this, you'll be hooked.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Davines has been one of my favorite hair brands, and this tub of greatness seals in the cuticle of the hair shaft for smoothness! I love to add this to my hair as an overnight mask, or add a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for about 30 minutes for a salon-worth deep conditioning treatment! Great for all hair types.
Senan D.
This product really helped my super damaged hair. I have bleached my hair to gummy, straw and needed something so I ordered this mask and it really helped my hair feel a bit more normal after using it. If you have damaged hair, I do suggest this.
Kendall N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Slightly heavier than the regular Nounou conditioner. Lovely smell & leaves the hair feeling soft & manageable after a shower.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
The smell of this product only was enough for me to become a repeat user. The amount of hydration this mask created for my hair was insane. I now use all Davines products when it comes to daily washing, conditioning, and weekly hair masks.
Brandi J.
Thornton, CO
If you color your hair or bleach your hair you need this mask. It literally transforms your hair
Liz N.
Arlington, TX
This mask is my absolute all time favorite hair mask and I’m not exaggerating. It has a really thick texture and smell wonderful, but the best thing about it is how quickly it absorbs into my hair and soften my hair instantly. And my hair becomes so soft and smooth and much easier to manage and smell amazing. You have to try this mask!!!
Sarah H.
Fallston, MD
This mask transforms your hair, and a little bit of product goes a long way. It’s great for highlighted hair that needs a pick-me-up. I don’t mind the scent, but I prefer others from Davines. The price doesn’t bother me once I realized how little product you need.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patrícia S.
Scottsdale, AZ
il y a un an
Rhiannon H. il y a un an
I’m obsessed with many of Davines products, the Nounou mask as well as shampoo/conditioner line have worked great on my fine, highlighted hair. Doesn’t weigh hair down. Their chronicle mask pouches are also awesome. Olaplex products don’t work well for me.
Zaira Á.
new castle , DE
il y a 2 ans
Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask ? It is the best for dry hair????
Kendra F. il y a un an