Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask

by Davines

Ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to deeply nourish treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair.

The scent that characterizes the NOUNOU family has a citrus, spicy and aromatic note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to towel dried hair after using NOUNOU shampoo. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, comb through then rinse. Dry the hair.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Is this mask good at repairing damaged / dry hair? Is it thick in consistency?
Is this product thick and creamy or thin?
I'm swaying between this product and Olaplex. For those of you who have tried both, what was your favourite?
Start your review of Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Leah H.
Moss Landing, CA
Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask uploaded by Leah H.
I love this hair mask! I use it about once a week for healthy, shiny hair. I have light blonde hair that is on the thinner side, so I was concerned this thick mask would weigh it down. I was so happy to discover that is not the case! It smells great and can be used after any shampoo in the Davines line. It feels like I'm going to the salon for a quick tune-up whenever I use this! 💛
HaiLeigh W.
Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask uploaded by HaiLeigh W.
Great for someone who struggles with breakage or chemically treated hair! We use this product at my salon now and i love it but i would not recommend it for someone with fine hair because it can be too heavy! Davines NOUNOU Hair Mask
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I love all of their masks. They are seriously sooooo good. This one has a great scent & is very thick & creamy. I do way too much to my hair & this mask helps fix it. I always apply conditioning masks when my hair is dry, that way the hair really soaks up the product, rather than being full of water. It helps with moisture, strength & elasticity. Very, very good product.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm so in LOVE with this hair mask!!! I use it not only as a conditioner but as an overnight mask and it leaves my hair so freaking soft and shinny!! Wether you have color treated hair or just aging hair care concerns ,this still address them all. 100%
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
So good, so, so good. If I had to pick one repairing mask only to use this would be it. It makes your hair feel like silk. It helps with elasticity, slip, softness, dullness everything!!!! Any person who puts their hair through chemical services or even just alot of heat styling should try this, you'll be hooked.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Davines has been one of my favorite hair brands, and this tub of greatness seals in the cuticle of the hair shaft for smoothness! I love to add this to my hair as an overnight mask, or add a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for about 30 minutes for a salon-worth deep conditioning treatment! Great for all hair types.
Senan D.
This product really helped my super damaged hair. I have bleached my hair to gummy, straw and needed something so I ordered this mask and it really helped my hair feel a bit more normal after using it. If you have damaged hair, I do suggest this.
Kendall N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Slightly heavier than the regular Nounou conditioner. Lovely smell & leaves the hair feeling soft & manageable after a shower.
Sara B.
I absolutely love this mask and in general the whole Davines brand! It's an Italian cruelty free, eco friendly brand and it's also paraben and sulfate free! My hairdresser gave me a sample of this to help restore my hair after my balayage treatment and I decided to purchase it. It's great quality, it makes my hair so soft and worth every penny. You get a lot of product in the container and since it's a mask you don't have to use it more than once a week so it lasts forever. I definitely recomend this product and in general this brand! It will really make you hair so much healthier.
Rhiannon  H.
St Johns, FL
I find this Davines mask to work really well. My hair is straight/balayage so I tend to use products that add moisture and strength to my hair without weighing it down. Like many Davines products it’s very thick. You only need a little and just be sure to wash it all out. This mask along with the Nounou shampoo/conditioner work great and also smell great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patrícia S.
Scottsdale, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Rhiannon H. il y a 2 ans
I’m obsessed with many of Davines products, the Nounou mask as well as shampoo/conditioner line have worked great on my fine, highlighted hair. Doesn’t weigh hair down. Their chronicle mask pouches are also awesome. Olaplex products don’t work well for me.
Zaira Á.
new castle , DE
il y a 3 ans
Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask ? It is the best for dry hair????
Kendra F. il y a 2 ans