BY DAVINES #46 in Hair Masks

Ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to deeply nourish treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair.

The scent that characterizes the NOUNOU family has a citrus, spicy and aromatic note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to towel dried hair after using NOUNOU shampoo. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, comb through then rinse. Dry the hair.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

• Does this work well? I've never heard of it. I would re...2 Answers
  • what is the recommended amount of uses per week? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking to purchase a product that keeps my h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Calhoun , LA
I first tried sample sizes of Davines from Birchbox. Later I moved to a new state, and my hairdresser happened to use/sell Davines in her salon. After I started using it regularly I was addicted. I’ve never had another brand that I was so happy with so consistently. My hair is so soft when I use this whether it is processed or not. I’ve used other (“high quality”) brands in between and they just don’t rival my experience with Davines. I love the Nounou conditioner to keep my ends healthy.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I cannot get enough of Davines! My hair has never felt so good until I started using their products after my hair stylist recommend it. They also sell it at the salon so it's convenient for me to buy. My hair is color treated and bleached, long and thick so I need good moisturizing products and these fit the bill! Would highly recommend!
Kait C.
Yonkers, NY
My hair was fried from dying it bright red for so long. I had to chop most of it off and dye it back to dark brown... my hair dresser suggested I try the nounou hair mask and shampoo to help bring my hair back to life and when I tell you it did just that and more. It’s amazing and makes your hair feel like silk.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
Let me start by saying that my hair is not processed or brittle. I have never had it colored nor have I had a chemical treatment. The reason why I use this product is that I have curly hair that gets to be extremely dry during the summer. I have a tendency to go in the salty ocean as well as the chlorine treated pools and my curls hate me for it. This mask has done wonders for my hair. For all my curly haired gals that swear by the co-wash method. This is a step you need in your washing routine.
Libby H.
I absolutely love Davines products. I first discovered Davines when my Salon started carrying it. I have always had fine hair that gets dry and damaged easily when I color it, but Davines conditioner has done WONDERS to repair it and help my hair look shiny and feel soft! I also have been impressed by how long my Davines conditioner/hair mask has lasted. It is pretty concentrated so you don't need to use a lot, which also makes it a great price for the use you get!
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Me encanta esta mascarilla para el cabello. Recientemente me teñí el cabello rubio y este tratamiento mantiene mi cabello súper saludable y lo regenera, se siente muy suave y brilloso. Normalmente prefiero usarla en la noche y dejarla reposar toda la noche mientras duermo, de dos a tres veces por semana.
Lauren E.
Acworth , GA
Ok this is seriously the best thing ever! I work in a Davines Salon and my hair is now purple. My original color is dark brown so my hair is super processed and dry. I use this every other time I wash my hair instead of conditioner and it’s amazing! It’s super concentrated so a little goes a long way and it leaves my hair so unbelievably soft and smooth! I will recommend this to any and everyone who has bleached, processed, or dry hair!
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
First of all, davines is my top brand for hair. I bleach my hair blonde and am always trying new brands to take care of my locks. Davines products by far have been some of the best I've ever used. This product truly nourished hair, from the root up. It stays nourished as well...as compared to some other brands that may make you hair feel soft at first, but weeks later it starts to break (of note; I also take vitamins everyday). Davines is worth the money!
kyleigh s.
East Amherst, NY
Love the way this product works for my highly fragile, extremely processed platinum blonde hair. This mask really helps to refresh my hair when it's feeling extra dry, and a little goes a long way. However, I absolutely hate the packaging. It's impossible not to get water in the container and the stuff gets under my nails which I loathe. Give me a pump, please!!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
This is a hard to find little gem.
This brand is worth tracking down. So far, everything I've tried by them has been wonderful. They really do what they claim to do.
I'll put this on, then put a plastic shower cap on and hit it with the blow dryer. I find this to be more affective than paying $50.00 for a salon deep conditioning treatment.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Does this work well? I've never heard of it. I would really like to try it
Allyson G.
Garland, TX
what is the recommended amount of uses per week?
Cassie Renee S.
I have been looking to purchase a product that keeps my hair feeling healthy, even after all this color... I have read some pretty good reviews on this stuff... Does anyone on here have anything positive or negative to say on the Nounou Hair Mask? Thanks so much!
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Is this good for super dry, coarse and/or highlighted hair?