Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.

BY DAVINES

Nourishing conditioner for damaged or very dry hair. ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to untangle treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair. 250 ml

• How long does this last you? 1 Answers
  • I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smel...11 Answers
  • I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a prod...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara A.
I absolutely love all davines products. My all time favorite product is the nounou line!! I love the fact that davines is an all farm friendly company which is plant to bottle!! I love the yellow tomato extracts that they use!! And another awesome thing is that everything that davines doesn't use when they are getting the extracts from the plant is that they turn over the leftovers to other companies that use it for other things, so absolutely nothing is wasted!! This product has repaired my ends and the dryness my hair was going threw. Gives great nourishment!! A little pricey but worth every cent and more!! I will buy again always!! I Also wish more people knew about this company and would try it, because you will love it!
Roneta P.
edinburgh , Edinburgh
My beloved product!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️️How To Use: Wash and cleanse with #Davines Nounou shampoo first then evenly apply a suitable amount of product on washed damp hair. Leave to work for 5 minutes, comb through, then rinse. You'll see a huge difference! Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask
Tina M.
Conditions my hair without weighing it down or making it too greasy. Smells good too! I’ve used this for several months and have been pretty happy with it. I’m impressed with all Davines products! I will buy it again.
Jenna C.
I love this conditioner! It’s a pretty thick consistency and it’s lasted me a while! I have dry thin hair and it’s been pretty good! The scent is nice and not over powering. I am satisfied I just thought the tub would be a little bit more!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
I used to use the Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo and Conditioner when my hair salon carried it. It has a nice summery scent! I would say I took one star off as I have combination scalp and slightly oily fine hair and it was too dense to apply to the top of my head. It was fine for the ends of my hair however. Not the best conditioner I have used but great for color treated dry and thick hair types.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is an excellent hair mask, it nourishes your hair from within, leaving it soft and shiny. Is not on the cheaper side of price but it last for a long time and worth every cent. Is very thick so a little goes a long way. I am very satisfied and I would buy this again.
Delaney S.
New Westminster
If you have damaged hair this is the conditioner you're looking for. The perfect amount of hydration for hair that really needs help. Great product and a little goes a long way.
Caitlin M.
LOVE the Nounou conditioner. It seriously moisturizes my color treated hair and makes it SO soft! The scent is really fresh and not overpowering. I try to keep applications of the conditioner on my ends as I have a relatively oily scalp. A little goes a long way in this container, too!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
This product is definitely not the cheapest but it is well worth the price. I bought it at my salon. It smells wonderful and makes my hair feel like I just left the salon every time I use it! Love it!
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their whole product line but Nounou is my favorite - makes my scalp feel nourished
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smell amazing!
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
How long does this last you?
Ella G.
I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a product that will replenish moisture from the dry winter while also allowing my hair to keep it's natural bounce and not be weighed down or greasy. Will this product do the trick?