Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.

BY DAVINES

Nourishing conditioner for damaged or very dry hair. ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to untangle treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair. 250 ml

• How long does this last you? 1 Answers
  • I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smel...11 Answers
  • I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a prod...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin M.
LOVE the Nounou conditioner. It seriously moisturizes my color treated hair and makes it SO soft! The scent is really fresh and not overpowering. I try to keep applications of the conditioner on my ends as I have a relatively oily scalp. A little goes a long way in this container, too!
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their whole product line but Nounou is my favorite - makes my scalp feel nourished
Roneta P.
edinburgh , Edinburgh
My beloved product!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️️How To Use: Wash and cleanse with #Davines Nounou shampoo first then evenly apply a suitable amount of product on washed damp hair. Leave to work for 5 minutes, comb through, then rinse. You'll see a huge difference! Davines® NOUNOU Hair Mask
Nikita S.
Downs Barn , Milton Keynes
The best conditioner I have ever used. It smells great, leaves dry hair really soft and moisturized as its specifically made for dry hair. Can be used as a treatment if left a bit longer in the hair. Doesn’t leave hair feeling oily. Lasts really long as you don’t need to use a lot of product in one use.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is an excellent hair mask, it nourishes your hair from within, leaving it soft and shiny. Is not on the cheaper side of price but it last for a long time and worth every cent. Is very thick so a little goes a long way. I am very satisfied and I would buy this again.
Natalie G.
Lo mejor para el cabello seco y maltratado. Mi cabello se recuperó bastante al utilizarlo. Para cabello graso recomiendo sólo utilizarlo en las puntas. Para cabello tratado y coloreados es muy bueno.
Ninoska S.
Uso toda la linea para ver mejores resultados es lo que recomiendo, no siento el pelo con olor despues de usarlos, son productos naturales y hay que darle su tiempo para empezar a ver resultados
Ninoska S.
Me gusta la consistencia del producto, no es acuoso, no deja olor en el pelo, llevo pocas semanas usandolo y mi pelo es tratado con color, hasta el momento he visto cambios positivos
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
I have natural curly hair, sometimes I straighten it with blower and flat iron. I love this conditioner because helps to restore my hair from heat damage, environment and hair coloring. Even though doesn’t leave my hair softer and manageable while wet, I wouldn’t change it because my hair is thicker and shiny!
Laura D.
Santo Domingo
Excelente mascarilla para el cabello. Lo deja suave, hidratado y con un rico olor, trae suficiente producto que te puede durar hasta casi dos meses por que con un poquito es suficiente.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smell amazing!
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
How long does this last you?
Ella G.
I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a product that will replenish moisture from the dry winter while also allowing my hair to keep it's natural bounce and not be weighed down or greasy. Will this product do the trick?