Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.

BY DAVINES

Nourishing conditioner for damaged or very dry hair. ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to untangle treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair. 250 ml

• How long does this last you? 1 Answers
  • I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smel...11 Answers
  • I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a prod...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyse N.
I have fine hair and this was too heavy for me. It would be better for coarse hair or color processed, dry hair. It smells very good and could be used as a deep conditioner once in a while on someone with finer hair.
Geri Liz L.
With my hair being bleached I needed a Conditioner to gently detangle my processed hair, leaving it soft and silky. I leave it on for 5-10 min to give me that extra nourishment & repair. I just love Davines hair products!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
I used to use the Davines® NOUNOU Shampoo and Conditioner when my hair salon carried it. It has a nice summery scent! I would say I took one star off as I have combination scalp and slightly oily fine hair and it was too dense to apply to the top of my head. It was fine for the ends of my hair however. Not the best conditioner I have used but great for color treated dry and thick hair types.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
After color treating my hair many times over the course of a year and a half I decided to try the davines nou nou line and I now swear by it. It has given my hair life. The conditioner has been amazing. It feels so soft and shiny. I've been using it for about 3 months and I am in love. Any Davines product you pick up will have an beautiful scent to it. Totally recommend!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
This product is definitely not the cheapest but it is well worth the price. I bought it at my salon. It smells wonderful and makes my hair feel like I just left the salon every time I use it! Love it!
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pretty good conditioner and lasts a long time. It also smells great! It is nice and gentle on color treated hair as leaves the hair very nourished. My only gripe with this brand is that it seems to be marketed as very minimalistic and natural but it does contain a lot of chemicals
Tawn T.
The whole Davines line is INCREDIBLE, but NouNou is my absolute favorite. Great for processed hair and reminds me of a citrus garden in the summer. A fresh, lite weight conditioner, well-paired with the NouNou shampoo will leave you feeling confident that your scalp and hair is clean, without adding residue or build-up. Highly recommend!
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
My favorite conditioner from davines. I couldn’t live without this stuff hahaha. I’m addicted to it. I color and bleach my hair and this makes my hair super soft and keeps it nice and healthy.
Francesca T.
Denver
This conditioner is a miracle worker. I had dry over processed blond hair. Only after a few washes with this conditioner did my hair feel back to normal. Soft smooth and healthy looking. I can’t believe my hair feels this good again.
Emma F.
This conditioner is great for dry hair that needs some moisture. It is great for color treated hair as well. I switched from using drugstore conditioner to using this product and I automatically saw a difference. It is a great conditioner!
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smell amazing!
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
How long does this last you?
Ella G.
I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a product that will replenish moisture from the dry winter while also allowing my hair to keep it's natural bounce and not be weighed down or greasy. Will this product do the trick?