Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Roneta P.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.Davines® NOUNOU Conditioner uploaded by Sara A.

BY DAVINES

Nourishing conditioner for damaged or very dry hair. ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to untangle treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair. 250 ml

• How long does this last you? 1 Answers
  • I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smel...11 Answers
  • I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a prod...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Geri Liz L.
With my hair being bleached I needed a Conditioner to gently detangle my processed hair, leaving it soft and silky. I leave it on for 5-10 min to give me that extra nourishment & repair. I just love Davines hair products!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
After color treating my hair many times over the course of a year and a half I decided to try the davines nou nou line and I now swear by it. It has given my hair life. The conditioner has been amazing. It feels so soft and shiny. I've been using it for about 3 months and I am in love. Any Davines product you pick up will have an beautiful scent to it. Totally recommend!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This product is definitely not the cheapest but it is well worth the price. I bought it at my salon. It smells wonderful and makes my hair feel like I just left the salon every time I use it! Love it!
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pretty good conditioner and lasts a long time. It also smells great! It is nice and gentle on color treated hair as leaves the hair very nourished. My only gripe with this brand is that it seems to be marketed as very minimalistic and natural but it does contain a lot of chemicals
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
My favorite conditioner from davines. I couldn’t live without this stuff hahaha. I’m addicted to it. I color and bleach my hair and this makes my hair super soft and keeps it nice and healthy.
Emma F.
This conditioner is great for dry hair that needs some moisture. It is great for color treated hair as well. I switched from using drugstore conditioner to using this product and I automatically saw a difference. It is a great conditioner!
Haley P.
Maryville, IL
Obsessed with this product. Couldn’t recommend enough. Smells great & leaves my hair shiny, healthy, and smooth. I don’t wash my hair everyday so it lasts a while!
Kayla G.
This is a very nice conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft and nourished, even if it has been bleached. It smells amazing as well. The only thing that I am not crazy about is the packing. I wish that I could squeeze it out instead of having to open the square container, as it can be messy and difficult not to get water in it. It's a good product though so I can look past it, and it also lasts forever.
Lisa A.
nou nou is the beeeeeest. I use this product on basically every client, and for any hair type. Have highlights? Use nou nou. Curly hair? Nou nou. Have you ever coloured your hair? Nou nou. Are you ever exposed to heat and humidity? Nou nou. This product will last for MONTHS and the company is sooooo ecofriendly I love it so much. You will fall in love with this product.
Eden W.
Canoga Park, CA
Got this as a birthday gift and couldn't be more thankful. This stuff is amazing. Smells so refreshing and it is so light! I dye my hair often and hate haircuts so my hair is pretty damaged but this helps a lot. Leaves my hair healthy looking, feeling, smelling! Highly recommend!
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this conditioner and the shampoo as well! The smell amazing!
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
How long does this last you?
Ella G.
I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a product that will replenish moisture from the dry winter while also allowing my hair to keep it's natural bounce and not be weighed down or greasy. Will this product do the trick?