BY DAVINES

Nourishing conditioner for damaged or very dry hair. ideal for bleached hair, with highlights, perm or relaxed. Its formula is designed to untangle treated hair, it also makes it soft and silky, giving it body. it does not weigh down the hair. 250 ml see more...

• I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a product that...1 Answers
Kayla G.
This is a very nice conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft and nourished, even if it has been bleached. It smells amazing as well. The only thing that I am not crazy about is the packing. I wish that I could squeeze it out instead of having to open the square container, as it can be messy and difficult not to get water in it. It's a good product though so I can look past it, and it also lasts forever.
Eden W.
Canoga Park, CA
Got this as a birthday gift and couldn't be more thankful. This stuff is amazing. Smells so refreshing and it is so light! I dye my hair often and hate haircuts so my hair is pretty damaged but this helps a lot. Leaves my hair healthy looking, feeling, smelling! Highly recommend!
Alexa S.
Boise, ID
This is such a rich conditioner. BUT it does not weigh down thin or fine hair. If you suffer from dry/dehydrated hair, this is a great option. And it smells lovely, is from an ethical and sustainable company. Plus the packaging is great! I love all Davines products!!!
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
This conditioner is fantastic! It's a bit on the spendy side for me but it lasts a long time. I use it about once a week. I have color tested hair (currently my hair is blue!) and it is color safe. I also really like the tub packaging!
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
I looooovvvvvveeeeeee this conditioner. It's really pricey but I think it's totally worth it. I actually licked the packaging too. This makes my hair so soft and manageable and I feel the result can last a long time.
stella k.
San Francisco, CA
I used this for months after a really bad bleach where a salon melted my hair. Nothing was going to save my hair, so I have no idea if this would help you if you were hoping to go from damaged to normal... I went from melted and dead to less melted and dead.
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
This conditioner smells great and has helped repair my hair! Doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. Highly recommend this product!
Danielle N.
King City, ON
Probably the most moisturizing conditioner I've ever tried! And I've used a lot of brands. Was bought on a recommendation from my hair stylist and I just love it. A little goes along way. So even though it is a more expensive product I find I don't run out as quickly as similarly size product.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I love Davines and I really like the NOUNOU line. It keeps my hair nice and hydrated and helps repair it and it smells ammmazing. I really like the effect its had on my hair and I don't have any complaints! I would recommend it to others especially if they've had their hair treated.
Mila A.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite conditioner ever, it doesn't have ingredients that damage the hair, it's vegan, cruelty free, didn't leave my hair greasy and I have bought this product several times so I would recommend to others
Ella G.
I have fine, naturally curly hair. I'm looking for a product that will replenish moisture from the dry winter while also allowing my hair to keep it's natural bounce and not be weighed down or greasy. Will this product do the trick?