BY DAVINES

No.14 sea salt primer for wizards by Davines for unisex - 8.45 ounce hair spray. It is recommended for normal hair.

Gretchen K.
This is definitely the best sea salt spray out there. Perfect for beachy summer waves, or even just to add some 'teeth' to your hair. The smell is wonderful (better than any other I've smelled) and it works quite well. You just want to make sure not to over do it... a little goes a long way with this one.
Ann J.
I also had this product recommended by my hair dresser. It smells great and really does leave your hair looking like you spent a day at the beach. It works better for longer hair than short for sure.
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
This is the only sea salt spray I ever used and it got recommended by my hairdresser and I love it! I bought a bottle 2 years ago and I still didn't even go through half of it! This gives the perfect beach waves and texture!! đź’ś this product is a multipurpose. I use this for a beachy wave look or to add texture and thickness in my hair. Note: if you use this for a beachy wave look only spray 1-3 times in total, don't spray in your roots because it won't do anything and make sure you run your fingers through your hair because if not it will make your hair too thick in the area you sprayed.