BY DAVINES

For balancing and restoring unhealthy scalps. Nourishing, moisturizing and soothing, Royal Jelly creates a healthier scalp and the foundation for more resilient hair growth.

Scalp is soothed, hydrated and primed for healthier hair growth.

SOLUTION INGREDIENTS - WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCINE, INOSITOL, LACTIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE HCL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE  POWDER INGREDIENTS - MALTODEXTRIN, ROYAL JELLY, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, BIOTIN, MAGNESIUM OXIDE

Alisha S.
Bellingham
It’s just fine. I don’t notice a huge difference when I use this. At around $10 a treatment I don’t think it is really worth it. My stylist recommended it to me for my dry scalp and I can see SOME improvement but not what I would expect at this price point. I likely will look elsewhere after I’ve finished this pack.
Yoldaris J.
Like me, use this product after fulfill myself highlights in hair and applied every 3 weeks and kept me healthy hair, thanks to this brand my hair remained almost intact the harm, really recommend it for all those who are made processes harmful to the hair
Influenster M.
Pure love for this product, I can only say that if you have not used it and you doubt it DO NOT THINK IT MORE and BUY IT, excellent investment. I bought it with fear and in fact it is now a must for me.
Karina L.
Doral, FL
Super good product this brand just offers that uniqueness that i enjoy so much
Ashley K.
Greenwood
The royal jelly helps hydrate a dry scalp and helps keep the scalp healthy. It’s made by bees and is organic and smells like honey
vanessa l.
bom demais , vai amar e agradavel para todos um bom rpduto de alta qualidade recomendo a todos tbm , bom demaks

Amazon