Hair CareHair ProductsShampooDavines
Davines Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo

Davines® Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo

by Davines

For treating thinning and breakage-prone hair. Energizing Shampoo stimulates circulation using caffeine phytoceuticals and improves hair elasticity, preventing loss.

Helps stimulate new hair growth. Reinforces weak hair to prevent breakage.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM OLIVAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, POLYSORBATE 20, CAFFEINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL / MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, HYDROLYZED MYRTUS COMMUNIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, LINALOOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CI 17200 / RED 33, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5.

does this shampoo work for oily hair?
Does this help a lot with hair growth and hair fall?
Start your review of Davines® Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I love this shampoo!! This makes my hair feel awesome and I love the tingles it leaves after you wash this out. I fight over this product with my 6 year old son so we buy it quite often. 3 thumbs up. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Kristen F.
I love this shampoo. It really helps to cleanse my scalp since I only wash 1-2 times per week. I shampoo twice, and one the 2nd shampoo I let the shampoo sit for 1-2 minutes before rinsing. It feels really invigoration and smells amazing!
Krystale A.
I love this shampoo. In the winter time my scalp freaks out and this calms it down. Love the scent. Too.
Adrian R.
San Diego
Has a very energizing scent and does make your hair feel thicker with use. Not sure if the value is worth it unless you’re looking specificsll for this.
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Davines® Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo uploaded by Joe G.
I received this product in my Birchbox Man and I LOVE it! The smell is wonderful, it truly last. Then I noticed how silky the shampoo is and what a wonderful lather it make! It rinsed right out and left my hair, and scalp, feeling wonderful!
Gimena B.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Love this brand. I could buy them all year long if it weren’t for the price tag. Wonderful product. Inspiring company. Wonderful team back in Italy! If you hear and learn their philosophy and visit their headquarters, you would fall in love even more with this company, even after trying their amazing products. Yes to buy anything you are curious about from Davines! Do it!
Ashley M.
Winter Garden, FL
I’ve only been using this for a month and I have already seen tremendous growth. Do a double wash and follow up with the rest of the Energizing line. I have so many baby hairs popping up and my hair feels absolutely amazing!
Lanir Z.
Englewood, FL
It's a great shampoo I've been using it for years, thickening and volumizing. I first tried it through Birchbox and have been repurchasing it for years. Definitely a game changer for thin hair.
Lauri M.
Clarksville, TN
Never used it before so I can't tell you how it works so I don't know why it's it even up here but I guess it just wanted me to write a review
Sarah C.
Carmel, IN
I use this shampoo every other time or every 2 times I wash my hair. I love the light tingling sensation on my scalp. I have noticed a difference in new hairs growing and my hair getting longer.