BY DAVINES

For deep cleansing and clarifying. Lightly exfoliating, Detoxifying Scrub Shampoo thoroughly cleans and stimulates the scalp, encouraging cell turnover and eliminating product build-up.

Hair and scalp are rejuvenated, refreshed and balanced. Rich in polyphenols, artichokes deliver a heavy dose of antioxidants to protect hair from free-radical damage. Harvested from the desert Jojoba shrub, jojoba oil is intensely moisturizing and shine-enhancing.

WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SILICA, POLYSORBATE 20, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, JOJOBA ESTERS, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CYNARA SCOLYMUS LEAF EXTRACT / CYNARA SCOLYMUS (ARTICHOKE) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN

Buy on Amazon
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I always have a hard time getting rid of build up in my hair. This shampoo does extremely well in cleaning all the gunk out of my hair so it’s lightweight and clean.
Emily Y.
This product is perfect for my hair I love the way my scalp and hair feels after I use it I'm glad I got this product I would recommend it to anyone with dry scalp
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am obsessed with this for my hair! It eliminated my oily scalp and it actually made my shampoo work better! This is great to use once a week to just detox and cleanse the hair! This bottle has lasted months and i love all the Davines products and would defiantly buy again.
ulia r.
East Hanover, NJ
It took a little getting used to. I was expecting something different but it is exactly what it says it is. Like what you use on your face, it is literally a scrub for your scalp. I found it works when paired with regular davines shampoo. And once I did that, my oily itchy scalp was gone. I can wait longer between washes which is amazing.
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
This is a great product.
My scalp is very oily, I've tried a lot of products but this is the best one I've tried so far because has helped me to control the sebum production without dehydrating the hair strands. I like the fact that detoxifies hair because mine is chemically straightened and removes all the residues. Thumbs up!
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
If you're more until natural things that doesn't carry any chemicals or smells you were really like this I really recommend this if you're allergic to send
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
its good dose as it saids it dose not too expensive either i will continue to use this product in my hair  daily
Aesia H.
I would say that the shampoo is good but not great I do like the consistency and ingredients in this particular shampoo
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this shampoo! It works great to remove the residue from my dry shampoo. Only downside is it is a bit pricey
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How is the scent on this?