BY DAVINES

Replenishing for Dry, Brittle Hair. With Grape phytoceuticals. Paraben free Moisturizing and nourishing conditioner for dry and brittle hair. In Professional Salons Only. . see more...

Rosalba M.
This is one of the best conditioners ever! I have really thick curly hair and I usually have to use tons of conditioner to make my hair soft and manageable, but I just need a small amount of this product to make my hair soft, shiny and moisturized. The jar it's little but lasted like two months wich is a miracle for me. It has like and herbal smell, it's penetrating but it's really nice and it lingers. It's kind of thick but has a lot of slip. This product worth every penny, it helped to recover my hair from damage and kept it healthy for a long time. If you're looking for a restorative conditioner, don't doubt on buying this!
Kate Z.
San Francisco, CA
Love this conditioner from Davines. It makes my hair very soft smooth and shiny. Davines make great hair lines without SLS and bad components, I really recommend it for those who doesn't use SLS shampoos.
Laura M.
Doral, FL
Llevo unos meses usando este tratamiento en mi pelo y he notado la diferencia. Tenía las puntas muy maltratadas y secas debido al exceso de calor por el blower y la plancha. Este producto ha reparado el daño y mi cabello se ve y se siente saludable de nuevo. Es costoso comparándolo con otros productos que "dicen" hacer lo mismo y la cantidad puede parecer poca en relación con el precio, pero es un producto concentrado y con poca cantidad resuelves, por lo que creo que vale la pena pagar demás y obtener la calidad que este brinda. Lo uso una vez a la semana después del shampoo y lo dejo trabajar 10 min. en mi pelo. Enjuago y listo.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
This conditioner truly is a miracle. I like to use it as a mask and leave it on my hair for either an hour or sometimes overnight. The scent of it is divine and it leaves my hair feeling so healthy and shiny. i would absolutely buy again and would definitely recommend it to a friend
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I received this as a free sample from an relative so I haven't actually purchased this but I have used it on my thick course hair and I loved it. It didn't leave my hair weighed down or feeling greasy.
maria d.
I love their products. First of all, they are cruelty free. Conditions well and smells amazing. If you have light hair and want a pink tone in it, get the conditioner for red hair. It will temporarily put a pink sheen on your mane.
Jen L.
Brentwood, TN
I purchased this as a recommendation from my stylist after my hair was "fried" from a color treatment from someone else. It is wonderful. The improvement in my hair is dramatic and happened quickly.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This conditioner works very well on my thick, coarse hair. The smell is not my favorite but it's effective. It is very much an earthy, botanical smell.
Valerie P.
This conditioner is great for recently highlighted hair. It smells kind of like an Indian restaurant. It leaves the hair feeling silky and healthy
Tatjana J.
Milwaukee, WI
Don't like the smell... I' m having big problems with brushing my wet hair and after this conditioner I didn't notice any changes.