BY DAVINES

For Dehydrated Scalp and Dry, Brittle Hair. With Grape phytoceuticals. Paraben and sulpathes free Nourishing shampoo for dehydrated scalp and dry damaged hair. In Professional Salons Only. . see more...

• I have been looking for a good shampoo for thin and damaged hair ...4 Answers
  • Is this safe I know it says natural but hey a girls gotta ask.4 Answers
Rosalba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this line to recover my hair from a chemical treatment some time ago and it did an amazing job. When I was using this product my hair was moisturized, manageable and shiny. Worth every penny, you won't regret it you decide to buy it.
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist recommended this to me and I was very skeptical because I generally do not like spending a lot of money on hair products since my hair is pretty low maintenance. But I felt like treating myself so I did. It smells great, a bit difficult to lather but that's what you get when you cut out the bad ingredients and chemicals.. so I definitely appreciate this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling great and overall looks pretty shiny and healthy! Love this product and will be buying it again.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free sample from my step sister and I LOVE it. The smell is nice and it left my hair incredibly soft and shiny. I've used this brand many times and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love this! It is kind of pricey, but it is worth EVERY penny. This leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. It makes my hair shiny without being greasy.
Brianna R.
Bonaire, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is kind of pricey! But it's worth every penny! It smells great and transformed my hair! I recommend this product and would buy again!
Diandra N.
Holyoke, MA
This is a great product. It leave hair smooth and silky. There are not many products like it bc this one actually works. Pricey but effective
Maria V.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was the first one I bought from Davines on recommendation of a friend. My hair was thinner than normal and as soon as I started using this shampoo along with the conditioner and the mask, my hair changed. 360 change. Fuller and shiny hair. Plus smells like eucaliptus andeaves a super fresh feeling.
Natasha N.
North York
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Natural Tech Nourishing line. It's not cheap, but a little goes a long way. I have thick, course, and wavy hair and there is a noticeable difference in the feel and shine of my hair. The smell is heavenly! I am often smelling my hair when no one looking.
I have been looking for a good shampoo for thin and damaged hair would thus be a good match for my type of hair ?
Maricruz D.
Is this safe I know it says natural but hey a girls gotta ask.