Davines Natural Tech Energizing Shampoo uploaded by Laura B.

BY DAVINES

For Scalp and Fragile, Thinning Hair. With caffeine phytoceutical. Parabens and sulphates free Stimulating and revitalizing shampoo for the scalp and fragile hair prone to falling out. In Professional Salons Only. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
This Davines shampoo is intended to stimulate hair growth, and that it does. It has the most refreshing minty/eucalyptus scent which leaves my scalp feeling cool and oxygenated. Unlike most minty/tree tree oil shampoos of this sort, it doesn't dry out my scalp or give me dandruff.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
I've been using for my sensitive scalp. I'm hoping it will help from previous irritation by a different brand. I love Davines but it is pricey so I'm just hoping it works!!
Gina G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I've used this before, I like the way it makes my scalp feel fresh after washing. My husband is also a fan.
Laura B.
Review for: Davines Natural Tech Energizing Shampoo, 8.45 Ounce more...
This shampoo is the best, it smells very good, with a cinnamon scent, and feels a cold on the head, which is absorbing, and this serves for the fat film and also to give strength to hair.
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
I bought this shampoo because I was experiencing hair loss due to stress and this works really well! Even my hairdresser has commented on how much thicker my hair has been since I started using it. Its super minty and tingly when you put it on which I really like and I don't find that it affects my hair colour at all.
Natasha N.
North York
I use the Nourishing line...but my boyfriend loves the Energizing shampoo. He has thin hair and finds the product gives him great volume and clean, minty smell. I do not think Energizing comes with a conditioner, though.