Davines® MOMO Shampoo

by Davines

Ideal for dry or dehydrated hair. Its formula, characterized by a creamy foam, is designed to gently cleanse dry or dehydrated hair, giving it a strong hydration.

The scent that characterizes the MOMO family has a fruity and green note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to wet hair, massage gently and rinse. Repeat shampoo application, then apply MOMO conditioner.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Did this product do anything for your hair? Mine felt like a waste of money...
Okay, so I used this last night and it’s smells AMAZING but in the shower did this leave anyone else’s hair feeling like straw? I absolutely hate that feeling on my hair.. it’s awful.
I got this as a sample in my birchbox and I'm wondering how well does this actually work for thick curly dry hair ?
Start your review of Davines® MOMO Shampoo!
Michael F.
Jersey City, NJ
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Michael F.
First used this in a W Hotel and enjoyed it. Lathers really nicely and has a light melon scent. Paraben free! Got a few full sized bottles as a gift from the W Mexico City.
Aimee P.
Fresno
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Aimee P.
Stop whatever you are doing. Go to your nearest salon that offers Davines products. Get this! It smells so amazing. It has yellow melon extract which I find makes the scent floral but sweet and clean!
Tessa B.
Aurora, IL
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Tessa B.
I’m at a love/hate for this shampoo! When using it in the conditioner it makes my hair feel like straw... after using the conditioner and applying olaplex after drying off - then it’s amazing! I LOVE the smell....
Carolyn D.
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Carolyn D.
This #MomoShampoo freaking lasts. I was incredibly surprised with how long my sample from #BirchBox lasted. It was easy to use and lathered really well. Giving it 4 stars because there wasn’t much of a scent to it. #CurlyApproved
Jerri Sue A.
Lafayette, IN
Hydrates my hair so well and smells wonderful. I completely suggest this shampoo it is so great. I have thick color treated hair and this shampoo revives it.
Hager N.
alexandria
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Hager N.
Davines Momo Moisturizing Shampoo has been created with a rich formula which will deeply moisturize dry and dehydrated hair. This cleanser leaves you with soft and silky results while not weighing your hair down making it also ideal for thin and limp hair types. Benefits Include: Created for dehydrated dry & damaged hair types Also great on fine and limp hair Moisture rich formula of natural ingredients Deeply hydrates and restores your hairs condition Provides a soft and silky finish Davines® MOMO Shampoo
Melissa D.
Craig, CO
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was super disappointed in this product. It says it’s for dry hair yet it left my hair feeling brittle and disgusting. It also has a horrible smell, almost like a firework scent. I had to wash my hair after using this because it felt so bad.
Angie M.
Doral, FL
Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Angie M.
Brilliant products. I love that they do not have any harsh chemical and keep my hair shiny and soft.
Elizabeth S.
Glencoe, MN
I did really like this shampoo, it just happened to be a little too harsh for my super long wavy hair. It seemed to remove just too much of my natural oils, which can be quite common with hair my length. But it smelled fantastic, and I would definitely give it another go after I donate my hair, and it is shorter.
Mishal F.
The smell of this shampoo is great, and it really did help my dry hair however it left my hair staticky and i really did not like that. The packaging is very aesthetic and clean and i really love that however the formula is just not the best i have tried.