Davines MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Ana S.Davines MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Kayla B.

BY NONE

Ask not what your shampoo can do for you-ask what it can do for the world. Davines works with Slow Food Presidia to source farm-grown ingredients from rare breeds of plants, in turn preventing their extinction. Containing Cartucciaru melon from Paceco, Sicily, this moisture-rich shampoo makes a difference in *and* out of the shower. see more...

Anna M.
This shampoo shocked me for sure. I normally dislike things from this brand mostly because of the smell but this one I'm able to deal with because it does good things for my hair. It feels incredible after my shower, so much easier to detangle, and just overall looks healthier! The smell is a big downside for me because I love having yummy smelling hair but it doesn't really stick to your hair thankfully.
Mishal F.
The smell of this shampoo is great, and it really did help my dry hair however it left my hair staticky and i really did not like that. The packaging is very aesthetic and clean and i really love that however the formula is just not the best i have tried.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really enjoy the shampoo it has a great scent left my hair soft manageable did not overdry it But left it super clean highly recommend this product great name brand received it as a sample for my birch box and will be purchasing.soon.
Alison H.
Chicago , IL
Nice sent that my boyfriend and I can share. Great ingredients I can trust. My hair is limp and fine and it gave me moisture and lift. Super cute minimal packaging #aestheticgoals 5/5 would buy again
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Smells clean and simple not too overpowering got a sample size so still not one thousand percent sure about it but sure do love it so far
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
This shampoo made my hair feel so clean had the right amount of lather and made my once dry scalp not so flaky anymore. Love this!
Alicia S.
I got this in my birchbox and I absolutely love it. It made my hair so soft and added volume as well
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Need anything that I was thinking we will need anything that up a great but yeah that's not a new
Jess W.
Not at all worth the money you pay. It left my hair static . the smell canbeocme over powering
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
This shampoo is great! It smells great and leaves my hair soft and moisturized
Julia S.
Brasil Anápolis Goiás
Alguem pode me dizer se e bom??
Sam P.
I got this as a sample in my birchbox and I'm wondering how well does this actually work for thick curly dry hair ?