Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Daniela-Alexandra B.Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Kayla B.Davines® MOMO Shampoo uploaded by Ana S.

BY DAVINES

Ideal for dry or dehydrated hair. Its formula, characterized by a creamy foam, is designed to gently cleanse dry or dehydrated hair, giving it a strong hydration.

The scent that characterizes the MOMO family has a fruity and green note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to wet hair, massage gently and rinse. Repeat shampoo application, then apply MOMO conditioner.

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Michelle R.
Super hydrating on my bleached hair. I absolutely love this shampoo and it smells so good. Davines is a little pricey but it is really worth it. Also the conditioner comes is a plastic box which is strange to use.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Really great shampoo. Smells fresh and removes product buildup really well. Love the packaging - great for travel. I have thick long hair and it cleans it really well.
Ashton H.
Gulfport, MS
I use this shampoo paired with the conditioner and I love it. It has a great long lasting smell. My scalp is more oily than dry but I think it would work fine for either. Lathers nicely you don’t have to use a whole lot which is good because the bottle is kind of small. It’s pricey but worth it.
Christina A.
I tried this while on vacation in Hawaii and fell in love. After a ling day at the beach, it did s lovely job of cleaning my hair, provide moisture and making it soft and manageable. Combined with the conditioner is extra awesome though I’d admit I often use it without.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Davines is definitely my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioner. I tried love and loved it. Then I recently tried this momo. It smells really good! Like a melon scent. It left my hair smelling good, feeling clean and soft!
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
i have never fully disliked a davines hair care product, but when i got a sample of this shampoo and conditioner from my favorite local spa, i was not impressed. for the prices of davines products i should not feel like i am using suave
Laura P.
Coventry Twp, OH
this is meant for dry and dehydrated hair, however it actually left my color treated hair feeling even more dry. Even with deep conditioning, I had to use extra leave in conditioner afterwards. While I really like the Love shampoo, I will not be seeking this out.
S O.
Hermitage
Momo!! There isn’t a better smelling shampoo and conditioner than this! It’s for dehydrated hair and super moisturizing. Very little goes a long way too. I use the left over conditioner on my hair, to shave with before I rinse it out completely!
Anna M.
This shampoo shocked me for sure. I normally dislike things from this brand mostly because of the smell but this one I'm able to deal with because it does good things for my hair. It feels incredible after my shower, so much easier to detangle, and just overall looks healthier! The smell is a big downside for me because I love having yummy smelling hair but it doesn't really stick to your hair thankfully.
Lindsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
All things should smell like this all the time!!!! I think it's the melon extract but this just has such a unique scent. When I shampoo (roughly 1-2x per week) I use this and I feel like it cleans my hair really well without stripping it or leaving it dry. I've had the standar sized bottle since October 2016 (upon writing this it is May 2017....) and still have several uses left. Just use a moderate amount and add water to get a nice sudsy cleanse.
Julia S.
Brasil Anápolis Goiás
Alguem pode me dizer se e bom??
Sam P.
I got this as a sample in my birchbox and I'm wondering how well does this actually work for thick curly dry hair ?

Amazon