BY DAVINES

Refresh dry dehydrated hair Milk Thistle Oil Panthenol & Jojoba oil moisturize & soften hair Rhizobian Gum let go of moisture where it is needed Add shine without weighing hair down Maximize hydration protection and shine see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was pregnant, my hair stopped growing. My hair has been through a lot of processes in the past so it's been a journey growing it out. Davines Momo Conditioner has made a HUGE impact on my hair growth and the integrity of my hair. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you are looking to grow out your hair and have trouble with breakage.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up at the suggestion of my hair dresser after going from a blue green joker color to a more normal reddish brown. My hair was very damaged from the bleaching and this Davines conditioner really made a difference to my hair. The only problem is the price tag, I just couldn't justify spending so much on a conditioner this small.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember this conditioner smelling so good, like candy! It was expensive at the time, but it was so worth it. It helped my damaged hair appear healthy and feel great. I would love to try this product again soon!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Davines is my all time favorite hair brand. It is pricey but so worth it. The keeps my hair silky soft without weighing it down. I recommend any of their products someone is debating on trying.
Lea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything Davines. This makes my hair so silky and gorgeous without it feeling oily or weighed down.
Bianca G.
This and the shampoo are amazing! Got them from birchbox. Will definitely be purchasing
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best conditionner I have ever used! It is natural, you can return your pot to get a refill so it's better for the environment (and you also get a discount!). My hair got much better after I started using this and other natural product.