Davines Momo Conditioner Moisturizing Dry and Dehydrated Hair 8.45 oz uploaded by Victoria H.

BY DAVINES

Victoria H.
I am IN LOVE with this conditioner! It's perfect for very dry color treated hair. Worth every penny! I was so thrilled to see it's the conditioner given at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville (maybe other Loews too?) - I kept asking for more! I've since bought it from Birchbox, Jet.com, and on vacation at Eataly in Rome (it's from Italy so it's so much cheaper there).
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Momo is for dehydrated hair and it really smoothies he cuticle y’all. Smells fabulous. Very pricey tho. All
Of Davines are expensive! But so worth it! All Davines is safe for color hair. Loved it!
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I absolutely love this conditioner. When my hair even begins to show signs of damage, I can count on Davines conditioner to restore and protect my hair. LOVE IT!!! I comb through after leaving it in, then rinse, leaving me with super soft hair.
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Awesome product for those with relaxed or pressed hair. When I pressed my hair regularly, this was my go to deep conditioner. Leave on under heat and rinse out, my hair was gorgeous!
Kelli W.
Love every product that Davines makes. High quality ingredients, great scents that smell clean and interesting. Really creates shiny,healthy looking hair.
Katie M.
Love this brand. I have had issues with my sensitive scalp and daviness works miracles. I have a detox shampoo and switch between love momo and nounou. Also have done some
Of the hair masks and use their products for curly hair These products work amazing on my Curly hair