BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Buy on Amazon
Alicia S.
Love love love love it truly moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling full and healthy
Amy T.
New Haven, IN
Love this. Love the shampoo too. Doesn't weigh your hair down and the scent is great.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
I love the way these stuff smells. It also makes my hair so soft and bouncy.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
My Davines experience was not one of the best. First this product really worked, I've noticed great changes with my hair - brightness, shining, color. But after the few months everything went away and no visible effects on my hair was present.
Daria R.
East Hanover, NJ
Loved this line very much. The conditioner works well with momo shampoo. The hair was shiny and sleek without being overweight. The only drawback that my hair seems to get used to all Davines products so I just can't use the products of this mark within more than a couple of months.
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
By far the best conditionner I have ever used! It is natural, you can return your pot to get a refill so it's better for the environment (and you also get a discount!). My hair got much better after I started using this and other natural product.
Maryam H.
This product is a little pricey but worth it and it protects your hair which I love, smells really good and feels amazing. I got this in a gift set and when I run out I will definitely be buying it again and will also recommend it to others!!
Erin H.
Victoria, BC
I always use Davines products- they are my favorite. The smell is incredible. Not overly perfumey. This conditioner leaves my hair so soft but full of body. Love it!
Thea V.
This conditioner is amazing! My hair tends to get extremely tangled and knotted up, just because it's really long, and this is the only conditioner I've ever used that helps my hair stay knot free! Highly recommend!
Adriana S.
Los Mochis
Me encanta excelentísimo producto! No esperaba menos de davines pues jamás me a deja un mal sabor de boca alguno de sus productos totalmente recomendado para cabellos procesados o quemados un poco caro
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?