BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Jesse P.
Montgomery, Pa
Love this product and would definitely recommend it to any friend. Results are life changing. Get ASAP !!!!!
Lea C.
I love everything Davines. This makes my hair so silky and gorgeous without it feeling oily or weighed down.
Madison J.
This is the first product I have started from this line and I love it leaves my hair so nice hope you try it
Laura C.
Wow this works so awesome it makes my hair feel totally different it's crazy! definitely recommend it to anyone !
Morena H.
Las Vegas
I love this brand and this specific scent way to much ahaha it’s the best and it’s makes me feel good
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
Great condition! I have really dry hair and this helps keep it moisturized especially in the winter
Fernanda A.
Monterrey, N.L.
Excellent! Its expensive but worth it! I can only buy this at the salon so its a little annoying.
Alexis B.
This is an awesome conditioner that leaves the hair feeling super smooth and healthy I love it
Kelly B.
Spokane, WA
I love this product! Leaves my hot shiny, soft and herbal smelling for a couple days after use.
Catracha A.
cookeville , TN
I recommend this aconditioner is so good for your hair is so good Is small so good I recommend
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?

back