BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Taylor C.
First off, everything I have ever tried from this brand is amazing. Second, this made my hair so smooth and soft! Like brand new!
Valerie B.
Great conditioner! Leavse my hair ultra soft, and hydrated. Its parabens free and sulfate free witch is great on hair as well.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Davines is a very high quality brand. The color conditioners are amazing for adding tone to the hair and helping keep up color.
Lauren S.
I love the smell of this. It will last you forever. This if for dry hair that needs moisture. Worth the price of around 30$
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Gir B.
Smells great, and its eco friendly. Does some surprising thing to your hair. Is kinda pricey but worth every dollor
Caroline B.
This stuff smells so good! Makes my hair feel very healthy and soft. I love it. I will repurchase it in the future.
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
There is no other conditioner on Earth like Davines. Best buy even though it is pricey, you get what you pay for.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados es muy bueno para el cabello lo deja suave sedoso y con un olor muy divino
Madison J.
This is the first product I have started from this line and I love it leaves my hair so nice hope you try it
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?

back