BY DAVINES

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Very nice quality conditioner. I loved using this product because of the ingredients and the scent. I bought it from a salon and a friend recommended it. I most likely wouldn't repurchase only because I felt it was just ok in comparison to purology and I prefer that over this.
Kaylee C.
Dallas , TX
I love the Davines brand and think this is a fairly good shampoo. The price is middle of the road and it's pretty effective. I bought it at the salon that I work out. I would possibly buy it again but tend to like other davines products better.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
I have short hair now that's thick and coarse and needs a little taking to keep the volume down. I use this product because it smells good, keeps my hair in line, and doesn't leave a waxy residue like some creams.
Jessica A.
If you have oily hair you can rely on this brand and has different for oily damaged and also for split ends. It is Affordable and you can find it in many different places it gives you a good amount of conditioner and you can also buy it in shampoo
Kelli W.
Love every product that Davines makes. High quality ingredients, great scents that smell clean and interesting. Really creates shiny,healthy looking hair.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
Like heaven in a bottle, this conditioner treats your hair like you want it to be treated. It keeps it happy, healthy and looking good. I use it every day!
Sami M.
Great conditioner! I love all the haircare from this brand. It doesn't irritate my scalp or cause breakouts on my forehead and temples. Nice scent too.
Sasha G.
Long Beach, CA
The smell and packaging are on point. Looks good in your shower and makes you look good out of the shower. It's not cheap, but worth the price.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
It's expensive... but worth it..!!! I only tried this once in my life... I would recommend it if you have the money to be buying this product!
Kaitlin F.
A little goes a long way! I've always loved Davines products, but this may be the best smelling conditioner they make. My hair was so soft.
Courtney  W.
does this product smell good?
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
What's the fragrance like on this line? I love Davines Love line, but their Oi line makes my stomach turn.
Delilah H.
Is this good for curly hair ?
Amanda K.
What's the price of this??
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?

back