Davines® MOMO Conditioner

by Davines

For dehydrated hair. Hydrating and de-frizzing, MOMO Conditioner is ideal for detangling and smoothing frizzy hair.

Hair is soft and moisturized without being weighed down. Cartucciaru Melon: grown on the farm of Mrs. Francesca Simonte from Dattilo, Trapani, Italy, as part of Slow Food Presidium. Cartucciaru Melon is extremely hydrating and contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, phosphorus and zinc.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIACHINENSIS SEED (JOJOBA) OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ADMODIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5, C1 17200 / RED 33.

Is this a deep conditioner or fine for regular use?
Where can I find this and how much it's cost?
Is this conditioner made with only all natural ingredients or are there synthetic fillers?
Start your review of Davines® MOMO Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas
I love this brand and this specific scent way to much ahaha it’s the best and it’s makes me feel good
Chicago Ridge, IL
My ultimate brand when using hair products. Love the scent and the way my hair feels. Also organic!
Secaucus, NJ
Great condition! I have really dry hair and this helps keep it moisturized especially in the winter
Monterrey, N.L.
Excellent! Its expensive but worth it! I can only buy this at the salon so its a little annoying.
Ludlow, MA
The smell of this conditioner is amazing. Won’t ever use another and my entire family loves it
amazing conditioner, smells great and definitely improves my ends since they’re dry and broken.
Spokane, WA
I love this product! Leaves my hot shiny, soft and herbal smelling for a couple days after use.
This is an awesome conditioner that leaves the hair feeling super smooth and healthy I love it
Super pricey but smells great. Makes the hair feel incredible. Use sparingly to make it last.
1,182 reviews
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair